Chapter 7

King POV:

Aaliyah look at me like i lost my ever lasting mind we came in the house vand harlem went and sat on the couch with ace .

Aaliyah asked me to talk to her outside on the back porch we went outside.

When did we start dating?

Now i said kissing her and she kissed back .

Where is harlems mom she asked

With her husband and i don't have any baby momma drama because i dont have one i have a child with my ex fiancé .

Okay then king but we dont go together .

But we will and be ready tonight @ 8:30 . I said going back in the house asking Ciara cancshe watch harlem for lile 2 hours she said yea and me and ace headed to the trap .
Yes im the one and only king pin of Atlanta it was the only way for me to survive and make quick and fast money and i dont want my son doing the same thing i do want him to go to college and be better than i am .
We headed to trap and the Ace ass had to bring up Aaliyah ,

So you feeling Aaliyah?

Yeah man she fine af and she smart got everything i need in a women,

He looked at me with a big grin so you in love i thought you would never be in love after Tiffany .

We pulled up at the trap and i put in the code and these niggas up in here acting like they done lost they ever lasting damn mind smoking and got hoes everywhere like wtf this why they asses not making no money. I pulled out my gun a shot 3 shots in the arm which gave me everyones attention , if you hoes dont want to get shot your best bet is to get the fuck out of them hoes left fast ass hell , and all you niggas wtf are yall doing clean this shit up and get back to work i yelled and when i come back in here it better be clean or sombody getting shot point blank period i said heading to my office, Ace ass was laughing the whole time as he came in my office getting right to work counting this money mking sure we had evrything together the we headed to my house for i csn take a shower because im not going around my son smell like weed and hoes , i got out the shower put on my netflix and chill starter pack on and got my key and headed back to Aaliyahs house .

*King job?*

*Is king a good father?*