Chapter 25

King POV:

We made it back home last week the wedding was nice i cant wait till me and aaliyah have one but im not ready for all that. Here come my baby anyway

Hey bae i said to her as she got in the bed.

She just laid on the other side and didn't say shit to me.

Whats weong bae i asked her

Its that time of the month she said

I hate when her period be on she be all moody and shit but she be all under me.

Bae you want some chocolate or something i asked her rubbing her stomach.

Yea baby and i want some pizza and go get me some tampons too she said kissing me and laying her head back down.

And a heating pad too she yelled before i closed the door.

I went to walmart and got her stuff and went to check out till i seen my crazy ass ex that bitch is crazy i was running like hell to she seen me and stopped me.

King king she said

I kept walking like u didn't know her ass.

Till she said my damn government name jayceon king taylor she said.

I turned around what damn Brittney what the fuck do you want to talk about because its not shit we need to talk about.

See me and Brittney broke up because her ass was cheating with someone on my squad but i cut both of they ass and nkw that her babydaddy they got 3 kids together.

I kept walking to stopped me again.

King i just wanted to say sorry for what i did. She said

Brittney idc that was 5 years ago let it go and go take care of your damn children and stop worrying about me i said to her as i checked outand left walmart and went home to my baby.

I took my phone and record aaliyah ass. When bae stomach hurt i said putting her on snapchat. Then she slapped the shit out of me talking about some now put that on snapchat as she took the bag from me.

This going to be a long week.

Aaliyah POV:

King ass always trying to put me on snapchat. I then notice he didn't get me no food.

Bae wheres my food i asked him but he was sleep so i got up and drove to McDonald's and got me 3 mc chichens and a large fry. And got home and ate my food. And putting the heating pad on my stomach.

Aaliyah POV:

Today me and Ciara are planing her baby shower we went to different stores and she picked out different stuff she want. King and ace was here to our surprise they said they was taking us out on a double date tonight.

Later that night

I got dressed for the double date and king drove us to the place to see Ciara and ace was already here.

The restaurant name i canoe

The waiter came i ordered the Scallop and Shrimp Sausage, king ordered the Duck N' Beef Burger, ace ordered the Enchanted Springs Rainbow Trout, and ciara order the Grilled Atlantic Salmonm.

We ate the laughed and chill it was fun but the olace close at 8:00 so we had to go home we hugged abd went home.

*Comment and like*