Chapter 21

We made it to Charleston Sc the place iwas born and raised. I love my state but i didn't want to live here south carolina be doing to much. But the food will keep you wanting to stay. We made it to my parenta house king was sleep i woke him up we got out the king got our bags. I unlocked the door and went in with king right behind me to see my mom on the couch reading the bible.

Hey mom i said giving her a hug

Hey child and who is this fine man she asked me smiling at king

Mom this is my boyfriend king i told her.

Nice meeting you king she said giving him a hug

Where is the rest of the clan i asked her.

Well trey is at basketball pratice , jasmine is with her fiancé and your dad is at work. She told me

My dad is the king pin Charleston. Thats why i cant get mad at what king does because my dad does the same thing.

Me and king went up to my old room to see everything the same as i left it when i moved to ATL 2 years ago.

Mom plannes a family dinner for the family king meet eberyone in the family but my dad. But they all liked him .

On que my dad walked throught door

He dad i said running and giving him a hug.

Hey Aaliyah he saud kissing my forhead.

He looked at the table to see king.

Who is this young man my dad asked me.

Well dad this is my boyfriend king i said.

Boyfriend he said looking at me

Yes boyfriend dad.

Yes thank god you got a boyfriend because for the longest we was starting to think you was gay he laughed.

I laughed real funny dad.

King stood and greeted and shook his hand.

*Comment and like*