Chapter 27

Harlem POV:

we going to compton i love it out there even tho its the hood but i like my dad side of the family epically my grandma she crazy but uncle george is the best. Aunt S js crazy but i love her too.

King POV:
We made it my house that is in Brea, CA which is like 45 mins away fron compton. We got settled in ans headed to my moms house which is in down the street from me. I had to get my mom got the hood.

Aaliyah POV:

We pulled up to a beautiful home thats ws down the street from king other house we out the car and king jsut went in the house with harlem and i right behind him.

OMG look who done walk through the door i heard a women say

Everbody look at us and they came over and hug king and harlem while i just stood to the side.

Hey everybody this is my girlfriend is Aaliyah. King said introducing me to his family.

His mother smiled at me hey my name is Lynette she said giving me a hug then his sister came over hey my name is Sherani then his goofy brother came over whats up shawty my name is George he said kissing my hand.

Which made king snatch my hand back real fast lil broyou know how to pick them don't you him and king joked.

His mom told me to follow her in the kitchen and i did so.

I like you alreadg she told me.

Aww thank you , you have a lovely home i told her.

Thank you child when thank king he the one paying for it you i would like something smaller its just me she told me.

We went back to the living room and she pulled out a photo album showing me kings picture my baby was so cute .

I love this family already

*Comment and like*