Chapter 22

Aaliyah POV:
While we were eating there was a knock at the door , in the south you sont get up from the table when you eating so my dad went to the door and in come a man with his amry ACU on and a white girl.

Who done brung a white girl in the house. Because they already know that shit not going to last especially in the south. Jasmine ran to her to man who i guess is her fiancé. Little known how to them. So my little sister is going to be an army wife i am happy for her when you marry an army man in the south you gets mad respect.

The white girl went and sat beside trey. OMG i eyes got wide. Like trey really lets see how long this going to last.

Trey POV:

Hey baby Ashley said siting down beside me

Hey bae i told her and then Aaliyah came over and greeted her. I know she disappointed like everyone else in the family dating a white girl in south carolina is like setting up your own funeral but i love her and i want to marry this girl one day.

Jasmine POV:

Trey brought that damn white girl in here she need to take her ass home this a FAMILY dinner. I mean i dont got a problem woth white people but thats not how i want my brother to live he need a black girl. But i don't even care my baby is here my fiancé name is derrick yea i love that boy.

Chaz POV:
Come on baby we late i told my girlfriend Victoria as she got the baby bag as i grabbed the baby yes i have a baby her bme is gabby she is 1 . As we got in the car and rode to my parents house we got out to see one car here we dont recognize but i got
Gabby out the car and grabbed Victoria hand as we went in the house to see Aaliyah and some dude and everone else at the table. I am glad to see her ugly ass i missed her and we got to catch up.

Aaliyah POV:

We heard the door close and in come Chaz with a girl and a baby.

There goes my grand baby says my dad taking the baby from chaz.

Grandbaby chaz has a baby so im an Aunt this is too much i got up and hugged my brother havent seen him in so long and medt his girlfriend.

Dinner was good idone missed alot i love my neice she loves me to because everytime chaz tryed to get her ba k she cried for me, Trey and his interracial relationship and last but not least jasmine and her army fiancé.

*Comment and like*