Chapter 15

Aaliyah POV :

The whole plane ride king was all on me i can't lie i was loving the attention he had his hand in my lap while we was on the way to the hotel harlem was in the back sleep. he got a little plane sick so i gave him some medicine . We finally made it to the hotel well i thought hotel to found out king has a house out here . We got out with king carrying harlem.

The house was so pretty kings . King unlocked the door and we went in the house king went up stairs to lay harlem down. So i just looked around he had. Lot of picture of him and harlem then i came across a picture of him and Tiffany when she was pregnant the picture was so pretty i took a picture of the pictures and sent it to Tiffany.

Me- The come up is real lol

Tiffany- bruh 11 years ago

Kimg came and wrapped his around me and kissed my neck.

When you going to let me pop that cherry king said laughing putting cherry juice of my neck and sucking it.

I side eyed him and said i don't know i dont think im ready baby.

Me and king have NOT had SEX yet im mean like i want to be married before i give my Virginity to someone . Yes i repeat i am a virgin. I have been a virgin for 23 and im still going to be one till i get married.

King gave me a kiss and went up staur i guess to go to sleep it was a long day but i love spending time  with harlem and him.

*Comment and like *