Chapter 12

King POV:

Aaliyah got me fucked up talking about sleeping in one of the guest room i pay bills here so im going to see in my damn bed so got the key to the door and unlocked the room door her ass in the bed sleep so i got in the bed and pulled all sheets from her ass and wraped my self up #pettybetty
. She ass got up and slap she shit i of me she done lost her ever lasting mind i just left the room and went into another room before i hurrted her lil ass ..

12:00

King POV:

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking so i went down stairs to see aaliyah in nothing but a T shirt i went to her and wrapped my arms around her waist . She pushed me away but i wrapped my arms around her again.

Baby im sorry about what happend last night that shit just went to far i want to apologize for my actions i told her

Her ass looked me up and down and walked right passed me to the bed room .

I walked up stairs to see her ass eating so i got her and laid her on the bed and put here hands to where they cant move.

Aaliyah POV :
King licked my clit he sucked  on my pussy lips and pushed his tongue into my warm , wet hole . I was holding the headboard while be adored my clit. I wrapped my legs around  his neck .he was killing my pussy. King stop im coming he was licking and sucking on all the pussy juie that was pouring out of my pussy . He licked my pussy for what seemd to be over an hour . I came several times on his face. He didn't want to do anything else. It was like  my pussy was his meal . He lickedand adored everyfold of my clit he had sucked it swollen. King got up and kissed me .

Do you forgive me now he asked.

Yea baby i forgive you i said sleepy
He  ate me to sleep.

*Comment and like *

*Would you forgive king?*