Chapter 28

Aaliyah POV :

I woke up to see king not beside me. I went down stairs to see him and harlem playing 2k16 so i cooked
breakfast. We ate and then to Ms.Taylors home to help her with the family reunion she asked me and Sherani to go get some stuff from the grocery store. We got in her car and went to the store and got the stuff Ms.Taylor asked for. Sherani is real cool i like my inlaws.

King POV:

The reunion started and i seencso many of my family member i haven't seen in years. I introduced them to Aaliyah but too many of my uncle trying to getwith her sk ii wrappdd my arms around her. Are they trying to get fuck . Dont mess with my son , my family and my girl or you will get fucked up...

Aaliyah POV:

We was sitting down and harlem asked me to fix plate you know i fixed it that me second baby i gave them his plate and sat back down on kings lap and gave him a kiss.

Bae can you go get me a soda he asked me.

Really king you wait to i sut down but yea i will get it i said wipeing some barbecue sauce off his face.

I went and got his soda and brung it back then i was stopped by his uncle buck, hey baby girl he said to me , hey Mr.buck i said to him

You my neice he asked me

No im kings girlfriend i topd him with a smile sitting back in kings lap.

Newphew i see you now he said dapping up king.

But over all i meet so much of his family they are so welcoming i would love to come back out here but it back to the ATL in the moring.

*Comment and like*