Chapter 19

Aaliyah POV:

We made it back to ATL from LA it was fun and all minus our lottle situation but yea and know king ass always on me. We got to the house and got settled in king has to drop Harlem off woth his mom at 3:00 and its 2:00 now so harlem went up stairs to get some of his shoes. He gave me a hufg before he went to get in the car king gave me a kiss before he went and took harlem home.

Ciara POV:

I sat on the bed eating pickels and cheese. These babys is nasty got me craving this bullshit but its good. Ace came in the house and rubbed my belly then he going to take my snaks and gve me a apple.

Bae why you earing this he asked throwing the pickels and cheese in the trash.

Because your babys want to it i said taking a bite of the apple.

Bae when you want to have the baby shower i asked him.

Baby i don't care just tell me the day for i can send invitations to my family he said kissing me and going back out the door.

King POV: i got out the car and got harlems stuff out the trunk and took it in Tiffanys house before i was rudley slapped.

Tiffany what the fuck is wrong with i asked her

Your ass the problem your ass to big to be trying to be palying all the time she told me

Okay Tiffany i apologize i didn't know i was going to hit his leg i told her

Yea right she told me befor pushing me out her house i gave harlem a hugnd a kiss on the forehead before he went in the hold. As i went to the trap.

I went to the trap to see ace in his office iwent in there and we talked.

Whats up nigga i said dapping him and sitting down.

Man nothing Ciara and the twins he told me.

Ciara and the twins what the hell you talking about i asked him

Ciara and i are having twins in 3 months. He said smiling and your boy is getting married.

Married and Kids in the same sentence who are you and where is my bestfriend i asked him laughing
But congratulations and welcome to fatherhood.

Thanks mn but did you ever get any thing on the robbery he asked me.

Yea it was them niggas in C Block i told him

Okay we need to take them niggas down he said

I know so we holding a meteting tonight at 12:00i said dapping him up and going into my office to count the money and check the books. I text my baby.

Wifey- having a meeting at the trap tonight so dont wait up , love you

Aaliyah POV:

I took a leave from the hostpital for a little while but i still get payed.

I heard my phone ring

Hello i i said into the phone

Aaliyah Chambers you act like you don't know us anymore my mom said into the phone.

Because i don't i thought saving her number.

Hey mom no i just been busy. I told her

You been busy for a year she asked me

Yea mom i have i told her

I was calling to tell you that Jasmines is getting married and wants you to be in the wedding.

The thought my little sister is getting married.

OMG when is she getting married i asked my mom

Next week she told me.

Really mom why are you telling me so late. I asked her

Well if you call somebody you would know. she said

Okay mom dont start but i will be there and love you. I said before hanging up.

Well i guess king will be meeting the family.

*Comment and like*