Chapter 5

It 10:00 and this bitch talking about she can't do my hair so i got to keep it curly Ciara ass get on my nervers . Speaking of the devil she walked in rushing me like bitch aint noneed to rush we got time we got to the party @11:45 Ciara found Ace which left me 3rd wheeling evrybody else smoking and drinking but im just chilling but im song came on so i danced till i heard shooting see this why i should have stayed my black ass at home something always happes at Ace partys everyone left the party like roaches when the like come on , Ace grabed me and Ciara . The whole ride there i was cussing Ciara ass out , when got out at Ace house it was like 3 cars here we got out and i get this one fine nigga bleeding in the arm me being a doctor i went to got get i got him situated and everything was fine. Thank you lil momma , you welcome and the name i aaliyah , and my name is king and you don't look like a doctor. , i get that alot , well thanks firhelping me he said as he pulled out 3 stacks of money i tried to give it back but he told me to take it.

KING
aaliyah is so damn fine bruh she wifey material well can i at least get your number?., sure she gave me here phone and i saved my name as Future husband i got up and kissed her on the lips she looked at me like a lost my last mine . i told everyone bye and headed home , i got a text from a unsaved number that said
Unknown- this contact name..
Oh hey Aaliyah i saved her name in my phone as Wifey.
I facettimed here and she had a damn bonnet on but she still looked sexy we stayed up all moring learning about each other till she fell asleep

* Comment and like*

*How about king?*

*Ciara never at home*