Chapter 13

King POV:

When you eat your girl to sleep i said putting aaliyah sleep ass on snapchat. But im about to head to this meeting we was suppose to have yesterday but i changed the day to today.
I pulled up at the trap to see all my niggas cars out side i passed security and went in the metting room as soo as they seen me them niggas stfu and stood up .

You may be sitted i told them. They say down

So what the fuck happend and why did my shit get stolen i yelled at them.

Everybody look around the room dumb founded so i shot one of them in the leg and one of them in the arm

Yall niggas get out my face since somebody don't nobody know what happend and all you niggas not getting paid till i know who did it i yelled at them. I got up and went in my office and called Aaliyah so she can get the bullets out of the boys i got.

Aaliyah POV :

I woke up to my phone ringing

Hello i said into the phone

Hey baby i need yoi to come to the trap ASAP.

Why i asked him

Baby just do what i said he yelled then hung up.

See this be the cause of all of pur agurments. I think we just need a little bit more space because we did rush into things we moved in together alot happend in a year that i wasnt expecting but im on the train for the long run but he got one more time to yell or talk to me like he done lost his damn mind.

I got out the bed but on some sweats and a hoodie and headed to kings trap. I pulled up at the trap 10 mins later and went inside to see 2 boys one shot in the arm and the other im the leg. I got to work immediately. I got them cleaned up and they thanked me.

I went in king office to see this nigga smoking. He knows i hate it when he smoke.

Hey baby i said sitting on hip lap takong the blunt out his had and puting it in the trash.

Really baby she said pushing me off his lap. He got up and locked his door i guess so we can get some privacy.

Bae what i tell your ass about them sweats he askes me. OMG here we go another agurment

King really i don't have time for this you act like i dont want to dress comfortable sometime. I told him

You can be comfortable with come pants on he said with a smile.

I wouldn't have to put them on if you didn't go on a shotting spree would i , i yelled at him.

Man take yo ass home im not in the mood for this shit you always saying something so tke your ass home and go to sleep or something and get the fuck out of my face with that bullshit he said pushing me out his office.

I just left left and went to Ciara house i need to go check on my god baby any way.

King POV:
Man i think im just going to gocpick up my son and spin sometime with him because Aaliyah ass trying to get slaped.

Hello i heard harlem say through the phone

Hey son what you doing i asked him

Nothing dad he told me

Okay be ready I'm going to be at your house in like 30mins okay i told him

Okay dad love you he told me

Love you 2 big head. I sid before hanging up the phone

I feel like taking my son somewhere far way so you know what me and him is going to a LAKERS game. I thing we going to stay for a week and i think im feeling nice so Aaliyah can come too. I guess we leave tomorrow morning.