Chapter 6

Aaliyah POV:

i woke up to see me and king still on facetime i look so good sleep i hung the phone up and checked my messages to see a text from David.

David: Good morning beautiful

Me: good morning Handsome

David: you working today?

Me: no im not in the mood im thinking about taking 6 months off .

I texted him heading back to the kitchen taking out some breakfast food im surprised Ciara ass not here . Speaking of the devil here her ass come through the door with Ace, and King.

King POV: i got up to see aaliyah hung the phone up so i got up tool a shower and then Ace called me asking did i want to go somewhere with him and Ciara . They ass always trying to make me 3rd wheel but this is the last time .
Sure nigga what time is yall coming?

Like in 20mins

Okay Bye nigga

11:30

I heard ace honk his horn so i went outside and got im the car to see us heading down the street and pull up to a nice house we got and Ciara get went in like she live here smh , we walked in to see Aaliyah with nothing on but a long shirt and nike socks damn she look good af i need to wife her , Dang King why you staring so hard i heard Ciara say i side eyed her like bitch damn stfu , im staring because i see something i like i said back to Ciara which made aaliyah blush ,. Interrupting the moment my phone ring i look down to see my sons mother calling me i don't like that baby momma word she is just my sons mother we are good friends we don't have drama.

Hey Tiffany i answer the phone

Hey king your son wants to spend the weekend with you so is that fine?

Yea why you even asked kniwing im not going to say no i love spending time with him.

Okay i will drop him off at 12:00

Okay bye love you and be safe.

Lobe you too king i heard her say before she young the phone.

And yes i have a son hes 10 years old and his name is Harlem Taylor , i love my son we do everything together i don't know what i would do with out him he keeps me motivated.

I told everyone i would be back in like 30 mins and i walked down the street to my house and right on time Tiffany pulled up with harlem i gave harlem a hug because i haven't seen him in like 2 day shit i miss my son Tiffany was lauging and and gave harlem a hug and told him to call her later before she left.

Whats up big head

Hey dad

What you want to do today i asked him as we went in the house ,

I dont know , he said going to his room takimg his shoes off and putting his nike slides on .

Well im going to my friend Aaliyah house house with your uncle Ace and aunt Ciara .

Okay when we leaving he asked

Now so come on big head.

He laugh as we got in the car and we headed back to aaliyah house we got out the car and i knocked on the door and waited till someone opend the door.

Aliyah POV:

I open the door to see king with a little boy who looked just like him.

Hey king and who is this cutie

This is my son Harlem

Son?.....

Yes my son he said damn i know he got baby mommma drama so i think we should stay friends.

Hey Harlem my name is Aaliyah you are so cute how old are you .

Nice to meet you ms. Aaliyah and thank you im 10 years old you are beautiful you my dad girlfriend he asked me .

King hit him inthe back of the neck which caused me the laugh and then king said yea thats your step mom .

*Comment and Like*

*King is a father*

Should they still talk now she know he has a son?