Chapter 24

Jasmine POV:

Todays the day im getting marrued to the love of my life we heading to the hotel to get ready for the wedding we are having the wedding at the The Island House. The women did our make up and hair and we made our way to my wedding.

Derrick POV:

The grooms men and i went and got our shape ups and made our way to Jasmines and i wedding.

Aaliyah POV:
The wedding started me being her bmaidof honor i went out frist with. Derricks bestfriend austin then rest of the party made it down to the front. Then we heard ed sheaun singing thinking out loud as my little sister made her way down the ile. I saw derrick crying as she walked it was so cute they are goals af. She stop and my dad gave her a kiss on the forhead and gave her hand to derrick. The pastor started.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here, in the sight of God, and in the presence of these witnesses, to join together this man and this woman, in holy matrimony. And if anyone thinks these 2 shouldn't get married something weong with you the pastor said which made everyone laugh. Then he looked at jas and derrick and said I require and charge you both, as you stand in the presence of God, before whom the secrets of all hearts are disclosed, that, having duly considered the holy covenant you are about to make, you do now declare before this company your pledge of faith, each to the other. Be well assured that if these solemn vows are kept inviolate, as God's Word demands, and if steadfastly you endeavor to do the will of your heavenly Father and earthly Mother, God will bless your marriage, will grant you fulfillment in it, and will establish your home in peace.

Derrick Carter wilt thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together in the holy bonds of matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her so long as ye both shall live? The pastor asked derrick

I do he said smiling hard.

Then he turned to Jasmine , Jasmine Chambers wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together in the holy bonds of matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him so long as ye both shall live?

I do she said smiling with a tear rolling down her face.

Then the pastor said repeat after me derrick

I, Derrick , take thee, , to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith. And he repated what the pastor said

Then he looked at Jasmine and said repeat after me

I, Jasmine take thee, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith.
She repeated after the pastor.

Then they may give to each other rings, and the pastor taking the rings and said The wedding ring is the outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace, signifying to all, the uniting of this man and this woman in holy matrimony.

Then he said lets pray. May Father God and Mother Goddess, bless you, preserve you, and keep you; May the Lord graciously with his favor look upon you, and so fill you with all spiritual benediction and love that you may so live together in this life that in the realm to come you may together have life everlasting. Amun.

Then the best party ever
You may kiss the bride, he told derrick and may Peace be forever
with you.

He didt didn't even get the second part out before they was locking lip tongue and all.

Then we went and took picture the wedding was amazing.

*Comment and like*