Chapter2-2nd Day in school...or hell

I walked into my first class, my combat boots making a loud noise as I slammed the door open.

'Way to make an entrance Jackie!' I praised myself. So the first day at my new school was boring. Not just boring but also annoying.

Logan-who's name I found out yesterday when he threw my lunch from my hands- has been a rude ass and is keeping his promise of making my life hell. Guess I'll just have to show him who is the best.

"Jackie, I do not appreciate you being late. It's your second day therefor I know you didn't get lost." I shrugged at Mr. Henry. So far the only teachers I like at this school are Mr. John and Miss Angela. They're fun and chill. Mr. Henry's okay.

"Sorry Mr. H." I sat down in the back of the classroom. It turns out Logan 'owns' every backseat in every classroom. Yeah we have the same classes. And yes, I of course took every sit at the back. Logan was always late so it was easy.

"Get off my seat slut." I looked up to see Logan glaring at me. Gee, he just doesn't learn.

"I'm okay." I leaned back against the chair, putting my feet up on the desk. His glare deepened but he didn't argue anymore. He sat down on the desk next to me. I don't want him near me...even if he is the hottest guy here...

Eww, no. Don't ever think that! I scolded myself.

"Okay class, I have exciting news for you all!" And we all know exciting to him is a nightmare to us.... "You guys will be doing a project in partners!" Mr. Henry smiled at us.

Why do teachers get excited about projects? If they like them so much, why don't they do them themselves?

"Your partner will be the person to your right." I looked to my right and met the eyes of...

Drum roll please,

Logan.

I. Hate. My. Life. I glared at him as he did the same to me. Why do I have to be stuck with an ass like him?!

"Mr. Henry?" He looked at me and nodded for me to speak, "I don't think I can work with such a...how do I say this nicely...ass. I can't work with an ass." Mr. Henry let out a small breath before putting his head in his hands.

"Fuck you." I looked at Logan. He was looking at me already with such hate that I almost flinched. Almost.

"Like I'd let you fuck me." I smirked as his eyes widened.

"That's not what I-" I cut him off short.

"Shut up, I'm talking to the teacher." I turned back to Mr. Henry who was staring at us with amusement.

"Jackie...you don't even know what the project is and I don't think you should judge Logan so fa-" Once again, I cut someone off.

"I don't care. I'm not gonna be able to work successfully with him." Mr. Henry shook his head at me.

"Anyway, the project I'm giving you guys should be fun considering it includes soda." I was pissed that he ignored me but soda...I hope I get Fanta!

"Each pair will have a different soda." I raised my hand, "Yes Jackie."

"What will we do with the soda?" Mr. Henry smiled. He actually looked kind of creepy...

"You guys will be trying different things in the soda. I'm assigning each pair 5 things to test on your soda." This time a girl with short black hair raised her hand.

"Yes Amy."

"If it's not too much trouble, will you give us an example?" You know how I said Mr. Henry looked creepy smiling? Yeah he looks way more creepy now. He's smiling like the Cheshire Cat.