Chapter20- I hate you

Not edited
-----------------------------
"So why are you such a jerk, mmm??" I asked Ryder rudely. He didn't even glance up at me from his phone.

"Why are you such a bitch?" He asked back. My mouth fell open. Excuse me? I know I was rude but he can't be rude back!

"You don't even know me." I stated, glaring at his stupid face. Okay he has a hot face but only because it's the exact same one as Logan's.

"No, but Logan's diary does. And he wrote that you're a bitch." My jaw fell even more to the floor than before. Logan said that?

"What?" I asked through gritted teeth. Oh hell no!! We're suppose to be on good terms. What's Logan's problem!?

"He wrote it, not me. But don't worry, you guys weren't a couple yet. Far from it actually." It calmed me down that Logan didn't write that while we are dating, but it's still not okay to call me a bitch.

"Why are you reading his diary?" As soon as I said that everything hit me. Oh my god, Logan has a diary! "Wait, a diary??!! He has a diary?!" I asked incredulously.

Ryder nodded. "Indeed he does and you're his main topic. His first interesting topic anyway. I must say at first he really didn't like you. Later he liked you but didn't want to admit it. After that you guys started dating. Cute." Ryder didn't even look up at me not once during his whole rant.

"Mmm, interesting...."

"Not really. So where is that idiot anyways?" Ryder asked. I glared at him for insulting Logan. Stupid asshole.

"He's taking Elia and the twins to school, then we're leaving to school." It's funny how Jack and Jason are twins and so are Logan and Ryder, I must say though, Logan and Ryder look more alike than Jack and Jason.

"Great, the whole house to myself." Still, he never glanced at me.

"Don't you go to school?" I asked out curiosity.

"Aren't you nosey? I'm homeschooled actually and I'd like to keep it that way." He said casually. He must be pretty smart...unlike Logan. A sudden thought came to my head.

"Wait, your name is Ryder Ride?" Oh my gosh that's hilarious. Ryder could tell I wanted to laugh so he looked up at me-finally-and glared.

"No. My name is Ryder Foy." He simply said while still glaring at me. Ryder Foy? But Logan's last name is Ride.

"But-"

"But nothing. I took my moms last name instead of my dads. Simple as that. Now get out, I'm trying to study." I realized he was being online homeschooled so I quickly got up and got out of his room. So it seems like he has a problem with his dad.

I waited downstairs for Logan to come while watching the DVD collection of SpongeBob Logan gave me. I swear that this was the best gift ever. Someone could give me a car and it still wouldn't be better.

"Jackie!!! Lets go, get your lazy ass up!" I jumped at Logan's sudden appearance.

"Goddamn you Logan!" I exclaimed while trying to regain my breath. I could have had a heart attack and died. Bad Logan.

"Sorry, just wanted to see your reaction." He said smirking.

"Well you've seen it now ass face!" I said glaring at him. I stood from the couch with my arms crossed and walked right passed Logan and outside to the car.

"Oh come on!! You can't seriously be mad about this." He yelled after me. Ignoring him, I got into the car without another word. I'm not actually mad but I want him to feel bad so...