Chapter4-The poke

"Quit poking me." I kept on poking the squishy cheek.

"Stop it." I poked harder.

"Will you fucking stop!" I smirked in satisfaction. I've been poking Logan for the last 5 minutes. Incase you're wondering, we are headed to my house and Logan is of course driving.

Time to start the project.

"You are fun to mess with!" He turned away from the road to glare at me. I giggled. Maybe it isn't so bad to hang around him, if I get to bother him at all times.

"Just shut up. Tell me where to turn." I looked around until I saw a familiar street.

"Right there my taxi man." He looked at me with that look that says 'are you mental?'

"Why the hell are you calling me your taxi.." He trailed off as the answer dawned to him. "I am not ever driving you again." I smirked.

"Do the project yourself then." He groaned. He knows he can't win against me. Sucker.

"So what are our 5 things gonna be?" I shrugged. I wanted to cause an explosion but that's out of the question. Sadly.

"Whatever I find at my house." He rolled his eye. Attitude much? I leaned back against the seat and stared out the window. Why did I have to get in so many peoples bad side? Logan hates me, so does Cecily and her blond twins. Not to mention the office bimbo. Damn, I am not the most like-able person out there, huh?

"Logan?" He looked at me for a second before turning back to the road.

"Yeah...?" He said slowly, as if he was scared.

"Do you hate me?" Don't ask why I'm even asking this. Cause I don't have an answer.

"Why are you asking me this??" Just when I think 'don't ask' he asks.

"Just answer the question." He took a deep breath before answering.

"I don't hate you," He expanded the 'hate' part. "But you aren't my favorite person. That also means we aren't friends." Well it hurt that he said we aren't friends, but at least he doesn't hate me.

"Okay." My apartment came to view and I told Logan to park in front of it. I hopped out of his car while searching for my key in my backpack.

"So this is your apartment, huh?" I looked up at him from across his car with a suspicious stare.

"Yes...now don't come and stalk me please." He snorted and started to walk to the front door.

"Sweetheart, I've said this before but it looks like I have to say it again. You aren't my favorite person. I want to be as far away from you as possible." I glared at his back. He acts like he's so much better than me. Idiotic, stupid, selfish boy. He probably has the perfect life while I'm all alone living in an apartment.

Well I was in a perfect mood until I thought about my parents. Now my mood is shit. Thanks to who? Logan. Always stupid Logan.

"Move." I pushed Logan away from the front door so I could unlock it. I could feel his hard glare from behind me, causing me to smirk. I walked right in after unlocking the door, with Logan at my tail.

"So...where are we working at..?" He's so awkward. It makes me want to slap his adorable face-

You did not just think that Jackie!

"Kitchen. I don't want my house ruined." It's funny how I call my apartment my house. It's not even a house! Haha..my mind is weird.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at his bad attitude. Is he always this negative?