Chapter6-Claustrophobic

I was a little scared to what might happen to me after what I did to Cecily at school. I could get suspended or expelled. I don't think telling the principal that I was 'teaching' her a lesson would be good enough to get me out of trouble.

Gah! I help someone out and I get in trouble. Not exactly the reward I would want if I were a superhero.

I saw the school come to view and stopped walking. I wonder how Cecily will react to me...

A smirk crept onto my face and I started walking again. I hope she shits her pants. That will make my day. It might even make up for the trouble I'll be in.

This may be a bit of a random fact but I wish I could sing! Sadly I can't. Sigh.

Last night I rented a movie. It just so happens I found a very popular one. 'Pitch Perfect'. That movie was hilarious. Especially fat Amy... Yeah so I'm a bit obsessed with the movie at the moment. I even stayed up until 1 in the morning learning the cup song. Lets just say I'm a pro at it now.

But one thing I just can't get out of my head from that movie...it's a saying...and it goes like this: Aca-excuse me? Haha I don't even know why that's funny. Ooh the quote that really was funny was when Fat Amy said 'lesbi honest'. That had me cracking up.

I think Im too obsessed with the movie...

"Look who decided to return to school. It's the famous Jacklyn Grey." I turned around to face Logan. God KILL ME ALREADY!!!!

"What?!" He chuckled.

"Someone is in a bad mood. Did you fall off your bed this morning?" He made a baby voice at his last comment. This idiot is gonna be my next victim at this school. Stupid prick.

"Shut up Logan or else.." I trailed off.

"Or else what Jackie? Huh? You gonna beat me up like you did to Cece? No offense sweetie, but you're not that strong." I was glaring at him, my teeth were clenched by now. He just can't leave me alone.

"Leave me alone Logan." I turned around and started walking, but someone pulled me back.

"I just want to warn you, Cece is my girlfriend now and I don't want you hurting her. And I got Mr. Henry to give you Cece's partner for the project. So Cecily is now my partner." I felt my heart shatter. He goes out with Cecily? Why I'm I even sad? Who the hell is Cece's old partner? Gosh why is this piece of shit my life? Cause that's what my life is, a piece of shit.

"Wow. Your little talk there had a lot of Cece in it.." He smirked. Jerk.

"Jealous much?" My eyes widened. Eww gross! No!

"Why would I be jealous of a slut? You know what I don't care. You obviously don't want me around considering you changed partners, so just stop talking to me." I pulled my arm out of his grip and walked away. I'm not sure what just happened. Why was I upset? It's not like I like him...at all.

I opened the schools doors and walked in, putting the conversation I just had with Logan, away.

As soon as I opened the door, people started rushing up to me. Did I become a celebrity over night? Cause I have never had this much attention before.

"Jackie!" I recognize Amy's voice out of all the people screaming at me. Honestly I have no clue what they're saying. They're all yelling at me at the same time!

"Amy! Help!" I saw Amy trying to get passed the bodies of students. Man I really wished I wasn't claustrophobic right now. Oh god...it's getting really hard to breath.

"Jackie, everyone loves you!" Amy said as soon as she reached me.

"Amy...I can't...breath.." Her eyes widened as I started to fan myself with my hands. Why is everyone all over me?!

"Oh my gosh...SOMEBODY HELP! GET AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I saw Amy pushing people away from me. My vision was getting darker and I felt more air leave my system. Damn this people and my charming self.

My knees started to shake, and there is a pounding in my head. God...

My hand flew up to my head to put pressure on it. What do I do?! I'm I going to die!? Oh god...I know I said my life is a piece of shit, but come on! I'm only 17! That's too young to die!

I felt the darkness consume me. Then I fell.

****

"Yeah...you...why?...maybe I could..." The voice was around me but I couldn't see who was talking. They're too far and my eyes can't seem to open.

"Owe." My hand went up to my head. My head felt like someone kept hitting me with a freaking brick.

Beep...beep...beep..

And what is that beeping sound?! Gosh it's so annoying! Wait, is that my alarm clock? It sounds different..like a different beep.

"Jackie? Are you awake?" It was a males voice. Woah...why is there a male in my room?

"I can't open my eyes." Seriously though, why are my eyes glued together...OH!

I remember what happened! How could I forget? Damn those kids! They wouldn't let me breath.

"The medicine is pretty strong here. Don't worry, in a second you'll be able too open your eyes." I nodded. Hey this dude sounds kinda like Logan...wait where I'm I?

I put more force into opening my eyes until I could see a little light. I opened my eyes all the way and quickly shut them again. What's with the bright light? AND WHY WON'T THE BEEPING STOP?!

Wait, OOOOHHHH! Haha I get it. I'm at a hospital. Wow, took me that long.

"Jackie?" I turned my head to the right side of the bed.

"Logan? Why are you here?" Okay so he wants to be away from me but yet he's here. With me.

"I..uh..well I'm the one who called the ambulance-" I cut him off. You know I've been cutting people off a lot lately.

"Why? You don't care about me. Last time I checked, you wanted to be as far away from me as possible. And even if you were the one who called, that doesn't mean you had to come here." I was glaring at him, while he stared at the floor.

"You didn't let me finish. The ambulance broke down when they were on their way and I had to drive you here." He was looking at me dead in the eye now.

"You didn't have to. Plenty of people-who don't hate me by the way-could have done it." It was his turn to glare at me.

"You know what? I saved your life and this is how you thank me? Jackie, you could've been dead by now. I saved you!" He stood up from the chair he was sitting on and was almost yelling.

"Yeah? Well I wished you would've let me die." His glare hardened and I looked down at my hands. I had pretty hands...

"I wished I had let you die too. I mean no one wants you! Why would they? You're the most annoying person I have ever crossed paths with. It's the last time I try being nice." He stormed out of the room, making the chair fall in the process.

I felt my eyes burn and a pain in my heart. He's right. No one ever wants me. Sure some people are super nice to me, but do they want me? Would they kill for me?

Only my parents would have killed for me. But now they're gone. I don't have anyone and I just keep trying to fit in, but I don't! I can't fit in where I'm not wanted, and Logan just made it clear. I'm not wanted anywhere.

I felt a water on my hands. I'm crying? I wiped away the tears from my face.

I guess I should just stop trying. No I'm not thinking about killing myself. I may be tough but I don't think I'm tough enough to kill myself.

But I should go back to being antisocial. I mean I push people away it shouldn't be hard. So whatever people I thought were my friends or whatever feelings I had for Logan-

Hold it thoughts. You don't have feelings for him. And frankly, you never will.

I leaned back against the hospital bed. What the hell I'm I suppose to do? Pretend that everyone loves me? Pretend that someone wants me? Ever since my parents passed away, I have had no one there for me.

I don't see why people would start to be there for me.

***

OKAY SO IT'S A BIT SHORTER THEN THE USUAL AND A LOT SADDER, BUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SECRETS SHALL BE REVEALED!

AND I DON'T JUST MEAN LOGAN AND JACKIE. ANYWAY YES MORE OF JACKIE'S PAST WILL BE GOING ON AND YOU GUYS MIGHT EVEN GET A LITTLE LOGAN'S POV...

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT. LOGAN'S POV OR NOT?

-ISY