Chapter25~Sex-craved Pig

"Calm your man boobs will you? I'll just be a minute." I exclaimed exasperated.

"But baaaaaabeee, I want you here." He whined like a 4 year old. I sigh, rubbing my temples.

"Logan, let go of me, I must get something from upstairs! You won't even noticed I'm gone." He simply shook his head at that, not letting me out of his grip.

After Logan's freak-out show about not getting any ever, we made our way home and started watching scary movies. Now I needed to get his bracelet, but he had me crushed to his chest on the couch, refusing to let go. He's so needy, but it's so adorable.

"Logan, please." I begged, giving him a slight nudge. He didn't even budge. "Alright, I guess we're back to you not ever getting any. I mean, we all know how stubborn I can be, so don't go around thinking I'll cave into you-"

"No, no, no! There's no need for any stubbornness here, you go and do what you need to do and come right back, yeah?" He let go of me quicker than I anticipated.

Sex-craved pig...

Running upstairs, I grabbed the present and made my way downstairs. Before walking back to Logan, I decided on a little prank. Nothing big, it's just my way of adding spice to the night.

I crept my way behind the couch that Logan sat on. Taking a peek at where the movie was at, it was on a part where some guy was alone at the house, looking for whatever noise he heard. People in movies are so dumb. Anyway, the music in the movie was starting to get creepy and put people on edge, so I made my move.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" My scream of agony turned into loud and obnoxious laughter at Logan's reaction, soon you couldn't even hear my laugh because I was laughing that hard. He had smacked himself on the face with the remote when he jumped in horror, and then he fell off the couch just to hit himself on the coffee table.

Damn. I'm cruel.

"Jackie, what the fuck?!" Was all I heard before laughing even harder, clutching my stomach out of pain.

"Oh....oh...my...gosh!" I managed to speak through laughter. "You..should've seen your face!" I continued before I was laughing on the floor again.

"Glad to know my pain brings pleasure to you." He mumbled in anger, but you could clearly sense the humor. "Anyway, what did you get from upstairs?"

Finally I managed to sober up. "Wouldn't you like to know..."

"Yes! I had to let you out of my arms and suffer a mini heart attack because of whatever was so important you got from upstairs-" He cut himself off as his eyes landed on the box in my hands with a bow on top. "Is that a present? For me?"

I grinned, "Not everything is about you Logan, gee!" At his expression I laughed. "Just kidding, yeah it's for you! I mean you are the birthday boy after all."

"I'm not a boy," he scowled. "I'm a freaking man." He puffed his chest out.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say, honey." We both sat on the couch, Logan leaning against the couches arm side, his body taking up all of the couch, while I was between his legs, my back on his chest.

"What did my amazing Jacklyn get me?" He put the movie on pause as he spoke.

"Why don't you find out?" I responded as I handed him the box. He wasted no time in opening the box and retreating the bracelet out of it. He held the bracelet and just stared at it, after a few seconds he read what the silver rectangle said.

And you know what he did?

He smiled. The smile I seem to just love. The smile I don't want to ever forget. It's the smile I want to see him wearing all the time.

Maybe not all the time, that would be creepy. Gosh I'm good at ruining my own moments.

"Jackie...it's the coolest thing I've ever seen." He kissed my cheek, his arms tightening around me. "Help me put it on?" I nodded, and now we both had goofy smiles on our faces.

"You really like it?"

"Of course I do. It's the truth, I am indeed your bad-ass. What I love most about it is that you remembered my story about the necklace, because I can tell this is inspired by it." His response was sweet, just like him. He may be a bad boy on the outside, but if he truly cares about you, he'll show you just how much of a sweetheart he is.

"You're such a sweetie!" I spoke my mind with a huge grin directed at him.

"Excuse me? I'm not a sweetie! I am a bad-ass, as you so nicely pointed out on my bracelet!" He complained as I put the bracelet around his wrist and secured it.

"Of course you are, but you're still such a sweetie as well." All he did was groan at that, but he was amused and you could tell easily.

"Whatever," he mused, "I'm still a bad ass."

"Your ego cannot get any bigger!" I exclaimed. All he did was smile and hug me closer. We both turned back to the TV, big smiles on our faces.

  I bet we looked creepy..........

  "You always ruin the mood, Jacky." I frowned at Logan's comment. "Yes, you said that out loud." My mouth formed an 'O' shape. Logan laughed at my reaction, which had me whacking the back of his head. Somehow, we both always find a way to kill that nice, romantic mood, but I guess our relationship was never meant to be romantic like most people.