Chapter18-Strange Things Happen

I am in love. I'm completely and utterly in love. Who wouldn't be when you have a bucket of mint chocolate chip ice cream and you're watching the DVD collection of Spongebob that your boyfriend bought you. Yeah, it doesn't get any better. Actually it could be better if Logan was here but that lil bum left me to go pick up his new motorcycle.

Yeah he ordered a motorcycle online and now he's going to check it out. He invited me to go with him but you know how I am, I preferred to stay home, eat, and watch Spongebob.

Jack, Jason, and Elia are still sleeping so everything is pretty quite. They're going to have to go to school soon but Logan and I don't have school today, even though it's Monday. Mr. Henry talked to the principal and asked if the class he took camping could get Monday off, considering we had a lot of workout and we're all tired. The principal agreed and so now we have an extra day off.

Yay us!

*Hour Later*

My eyes fluttered opened at the noise of glass breaking. What the hell?? I looked around and realized I fell asleep watching Spongebob. I also had slobber on my face-gross.

Wait...something woke me up...what was it again? Glass breaking! Yes! It seemed like it came from the kitchen.

I stood up from my spot on the couch and headed towards the kitchen. It was probably one of the twins, or both. I really don't think it was Elia, she's too good to break something, and too cute.

As I got closer to the kitchen, I kept getting a weird feeling. What if it wasn't one of the twins? It's times like this that I wish Logan was here, that way if it's a robber they can beat him up first and I have time to run. Yeah, that sounds good to me.

"Jack? Jason?" I called out as soon as I was right in front of the kitchen door. No one answered. "Elia?" Maybe she wanted to grab something to eat and accidentally dropped something, but again, no one answered.

I took a deep breath and pushed open the kitchen door. "OH! It's just you!! Haha I thought you were a murderer or something." I said, relieved to see it was just Logan.

"Uum...okay?" He seemed weirded out by me. A lot of people think I'm weird but I honestly thought Logan was over that. I see he's not.

"Erm....why the hell are you drinking out of the milk carton? That's just gross Logan, I drink out of that too." I said, looking at him in disgust- well almost disgust, it's hard to be disgusted when he's shirtless.

"Because I can do whatever the hell I want- did you just call me Logan?" He seemed confused as to why I called him Logan. Um, weirdo.

"Well yeah, that's your name. Do you prefer arrogant asshole??" Ah yes, my words are rude, especially since I'm now officially 'Logan Ride's girlfriend' but hey, I'm not changing for a man. No sir, I'm always gonna be the same Jackie.

"Excuse me?" He said, obviously offended by my lack of respect. Oops, maybe I should try to be a little nicer.

"Okay, sorry, lets stick to Logan." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Who the hell are you, anyways??" He asked after a while of looking at me with a very judgmental glare.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You know very well who I am Logan!" I said angrily, tired of his little act. "I'm Jacklyn fucking Grey! YOUR girlfriend." Wow that sounds nice. I've never actually been someone's girlfriend and now I can even brag about it. Logan has more to brag about though, I mean he's dating ME!

Logan looked confused until realization hit him and a smirk played at the corner of his lips. "Ah, yes, how could I forget about you. So tell me Jacklyn, how long have we been dating?" He asked, sounding actually curious. Maybe Logan fell off his new motorcycle and lost some memory.

"Errrr...since yesterday..." I said awkwardly. I honestly don't even feel like I'm talking to Logan right now.

"Interesting..." He said while smirking. Okay than...

"Are you feeling okay Logan? Do you feel sick or something? Maybe you have a fever!" I hope he isn't actually sick, being around sick people makes me sick. Ironic isn't it?

"Oh I'm fine! But I think I should lay for a minute. I haven't gotten much sleep lately. See you later Jacklyn." With that said Logan kissed my cheek with a smirk still on his graceful lips, and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

Okay, something's up here. One, Logan is acting like he doesn't remember nothing. Two, he seems creeper than the usual. And three, he's been calling me Jacklyn, and he always usually calls me Jackie. What the hell is going on?? It's like it isn't even Logan, but that's a crazy thought.

Ohmigod, what if he was abducted by aliens and they took over his body and now I'm stuck with an even more arrogant asshole?! Because let me say that the smirk Logan had was making him seem more arrogant than usual.

I shrugged it off for now and went back into the the living room to watch some more Spongebob. Ah yes, back to that relaxing life.

**HOURS LATER**

I was about to fall asleep again when I heard the front door open, and then close. Mmm, I didn't know Logan went out again. Maybe he went out when I took the kids to school.

"Logan! Get your butt over here!!!" I yelled out, not too loudly.

Logan appeared from the living room doorway. "Sup cutie?" He flopped down next to me on the couch. He put his arm around me and I leaned in into his chest.

"Where'd you go?" I asked. I knew he went to check out the motorcycle, but I did see him here earlier.

"What you mean? I told you I was going to check out that Harley Davidson. I did tell you, didn't I?" He seemed confident in himself at first, now he's doubting himself.

"Yeah, but...but I saw you earlier in the kitchen..." I am so damn confused.

"I left at six in the morning. I haven't been back since then." He said. What the hell...

"I guess I was just confused." I said while raising my eyebrows. I'm I becoming really crazy?? Yeah, probably.

"Yeah, I guess you were missing me so much, you imagined me." Logan didn't even look at me, he just stared at the tv and smirked. I glared at him but kept my mouth shut. He's probably correct. Damn, I can't believe I imagined him! But it's all just really strange, it all felt so real and in my head, it's still very vivid.

***

Hello people, sorry for the long wait! No excuse there. Okay so I will try to update somewhere between tomorrow and the weekend. Either way, ill update this week again.

Someone on the Instagram for the coke project ( @TheCokeProject ) asked me for a shoutout for their book a long time ago. The name of the book was 'Can you fall in love in hell' Can you please tell me your username? I can't find the book!!

Talking about Instagram, I deleted my old one, but I got a new one!! It's @LesleyxPerez I will sometimes add some clues about what the next chapter will be about on my own Instagram.

~Lesley Perez <3