Chapter17-bitchiness&Arrogance

(Jackie's Pov)

You know what the funny thing is? Logan is deciding that I'm his girlfriend just because we shared kisses.

I understand that's what couples do, but he hasn't actually asked me to be his girlfriend so we are nothing until he does so. It may be a bit cruel for me not to tell him why I've been ignoring him and why every time he tries to kiss me or even hug me, I turn away. It's very cruel but I want him to figure out that he has to ask me out. What kind of boy is that clueless about this subject?

Wow, I can answer that in so many ways.

Maybe I should go a little easier on him, I mean I would have liked it for him to go easier on me if I was him. But if you think about it, life isn't easy nor fair, so why should I be?

You know, it's a bit funny looking at how I ended up with Logan. At first I was calling him an asshole (I still do at times) and he was calling me a slut (he doesn't anymore, we all know it's for his own sake), and now, we share kisses. Well not like now because I'm making him ask me out first but during the camping trip we shared lots of kisses.

Ah, the camping trip. That was the best trip ever, I mean how couldn't it be? My crush admitted he likes me and to top it off, we won a hundred dollars. 50/50 if you count Logan in.

At first, Logan was suspicious about how we only had one clue and then we found the money, but I convinced him that money is money and we must enjoy it. However, I was a bit suspicious myself. Mr. Henry went extremely easy on us, if you count the part where we got lost, out. So we asked him about it and his answer was unbelievable.

Logan Ride and Jacklyn Grey are Mr. Henry's favorite students. Ridiculous, right? You would think after all of the inconveniences we must have caused him, that he would hate us. But nope. Apparently he likes how we figured out how to get along and he also likes our rebellious attitudes.

That last one is a strange one for a teacher, very strange indeed.

"Jackie! Quit ignoring me!" Logan exclaimed. You see, I'm still living in Logan's enormous house. The bright side about that is that I can see Elia and the twins more often. The down side is that it's harder to ignore Logan.

"What did I do?! I thought we were fine." He sounded close to tears, which I find funny for the badass of the local high school. "Shit! I thought we were more than fine! Jackie, we're suppose to be dating." And there it is.

"Nope, we aren't dating." I didn't even look at him, just stared at the wall of the living room.

"What?! Then what the hell do you call what we were doing?" I thought about that question for a second.

Haha, I wonder..."Friends with benefits." I said while smirking.

"What the..I guess that's pretty accurate. But I thought we were dating!" Oh man, I've always wanted to hear someone say that there was never a relationship, just a friendship with benefits.

"Mmm, no one ever asked me out and I never asked anyone out soooo, nope! No dating going on here." I was tempted to smirk, very tempted, but that would ruin the mood.

"Is that what this is about? What the hell Jackie! I was thinking this whole time that I did something wrong!" He sounded really angry, and I bet he was.

"Ah, but you see Logan, you did do something wrong. You thought we were dating while, in fact, we weren't." It's times like these that I feel extremely intelligent. I don't know if anyone else can tell, but I make Logan feel especially stupid. I can tell and I'm sure as hell that he can too.

"You could have told me! Was it so fucking hard to simply say 'oh, no Logan we aren't dating, but all you have to do is ask me out!'? Seriously Jackie! You like to make things so much harder than they actually are." Okay...he was really pissed. But I'm Jackie, I really don't give a fuck.

"Oh well." Was all I said before standing up and walking towards Elia's room.

"Oh well? That's it?! Oh fucking well?!!? Honestly Jackie, I don't know what it wrong with you." He called from behind me.

"I don't know what's wrong with me either- actually, I didn't know something was wrong. Thanks for telling me." So I was starting to get mad, so what? I am very aware that I have anger issues and for someone to say that I do indeed have an issue, just fuels my anger.

"Jackie...okay! I call truce." Now he sounded desperate.

"Too late." With that, I slammed the door to Elia's room.

**Next Day**

"BOOM! BOOM!! GET DOWN JACKIE, OR THE EVIL JASON WILL SHOOT YOU!!!" Jack yelled as we hid behind the creamy colored couch.

"OKAY!!! DUCK JACK!" I yelled right back as I saw Jason about to shoot him with a NERF gun. All the noise stopped and Jack and I froze. Are Jason and Elia planning a secret attack? Oh man, this could get serious.

"ATTAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!" The boyish voice of Jason bounced off the walls. I felt little hits from the NERF gun bullets.

"JACK RUN!" I grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him with me, running up the stairs. Where would be a good place to hide??

"Logan's room!" Jack whisper yelled. I nodded and we ran to Logan's room. We didn't bother to knock, just straight up walked in. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

Logan was break dancing all around his room. Not like a 6 year old child would, but like an actual professional would- as in he was doing fabulous at break dancing. All this time, I thought all he could do was be arrogant and kiss very good, but it turns out he can dance too!

"BRAVO LOGAN!! WOOOOH!" I screamed, the current war game forgotten. Logan fell from his hand stand and looked at Jack and I in shock.

"What the hell?!" He said, almost to himself. He stumbled to get up and started dusting off himself. "There's this thing called knocking! Why the hell are you guys even in my room?! Get out!" He looked more embarrassed than angry. But he was angry with me, I could tell.

See yesterday after I left him, for saying there's something wrong with me, he stormed out of the house to who knows where, although I have my ideas. He probably went to some sluts house, *cough* Amy* Cough*, and had his fun. I am so glad I got to see what kind of guy he really is, otherwise, I would be dating a cheater.

"We're in the middle of war, and your room seemed like a safe place...at the moment." I said awkwardly. Okay, so I do feel a little bad for the way I acted, but he shouldn't have been so rude about it either.

"Well it's not, so get the hell out." He said rudely. Boys I tell you, boys.

"Fine asshole." I murmured, forgetting that there's a little boy standing beside me and that 2 other kids are behind me, thinking that I don't know they're there.

"You are in no place to say that!" He practically growled back at me. Now is one of those moments when I wish I could punch someone- Logan sounds good to me right now.

"And why not? Is it because you're too upset that you basically got rejected? I bet you've never been denied by a woman." I felt my anger rising up. Did I ever mention I have a bit of an anger issue? Yeah well it's staring to show up.

"Jack, Jason, Elia, go to your rooms. Seems like Jackie and I need to have a talk." His voice held authority, but he also seemed strained. Yeah, I tend to cause that on people.

Just as the kids were about to complain, Logan gave them a certain look that said 'don't question me right now, or else'. The three kids walked out with their heads hanging low. It was kinda cute.

"Jackie, close the door." Logan ordered as he sat on his bed. I did as I was told- which is rare- and sat on Logan's office chair. I was interested as to where this conversation may end at.

"What's up? Tired of ignoring me? Yeah, I'm irresistible like that-" before I could rant on about how amazing I am, Logan gave me that same look he gave Jack, Jason, and Elia a second ago.

"Look, I am so sorry that I was such an asshole. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and even if there was, I wouldn't give a damn Jackie! I wouldn't give a damn because I really want to be with you..." He took a deep breath in the end of his speech. That was a pretty sweet speech. And he looks really nice shirtless...

"Well Logan, I am 100% sure there are many things wrong with me, as they are with you and any person in this world, but frankly, I don't believe you truly want to be with me." I wasn't looking at him anymore, just at my playing hands.

"Why don't you think I want you?!" He sounded outraged at my thought.

"Where did you go last night Logan? After we had the argument." I knew the answer, he went to screw some girl. That thought really hurt me, a lot.

"Are you serious? I didn't go screw anyone, Jackie." Ha! I caught him red handed!

"I never said you did, so why would you bring it up?" I see this happen in movies and books all the time! Someone gets questioned and they answer and get caught up in their own lie.

"Because it's exactly what you're thinking Jackie!! I went to buy something, for your information. Would you like to know what I bought?" He was looking at me intently.

"I..erm...sure." I felt stupid. I thought I had caught him in a lie, but nope, he just knows me really well.

He walked over to his closet and pulled out a shoe box. He sat back down on his bed and opened the box. My eyes widened at what was inside.

"Logan..." I said slowly.

"I bought this for you because I wanted to make up for my obliviousness and my arrogant ways." He said sincerely. A bright smile came upon my face and I jumped on Logan, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you! I love it!! But how did you know I wanted it?" I asked excitedly. I am very shocked that he bought me the whole DVD set collection of 'Spongebob Squarepants'.

"It's not hard to tell when all you watch are scary movies or spongebob." He chuckled. He was hugging me right back, holding me tightly against him. God damn, it felt so good to be pressed against him. Just being near him is amazing.

"I'm sorry I'm such a bitch." I apologized. My face was buried into his neck. He smelled so good, so manly and minty.

"It's fine, your bitchiness fits in with my arrogance." We both laughed at that because it's so true. I pulled away and looked at him right in the eyes.

"Logan, I really like you." I said, leaning my forehead against his.

"I really like you too, Jackie, which is why I have a question for you." He cleared his throat and I pulled back away from him to get a better look of him. "Will you be my girlfriend, Jackie?" As soon as he asked, a gigantic smile crossed my face.

"Yessss!!!!" I hugged again, this time tighter against me. God help me if I ever let this man go out of my life, I will die.

***
Took me long enough, huh? I could just sit here and write to you guys about my many excuses, but instead I'm going to wish all of you a Merry-late-Christmas and a happy New Years!!!

I hope all of you had a great 'old' year and enjoy a new one.

I will not be able to do book shoutouts because it's hard enough for me to write a damn chapter. I am so sorry if you didn't get a shoutout and you wanted one, but remember, I HAVE read you guys stories!

P.S. I have made an idea for a spinoff of this story ;) because this story doesn't have too many chapters left ;(
~Isy