Authors Note!

Hello guys! You're all probably upset this isn't an update BUT I can assure you the next chapter is on it's way!

Anyway first of all, I wanted to give a shout out to a certain persons book...

The name of the book is 'The alpha must die' so check it out and the author is @swizzlesRC :)
GO FOLLOW AND READ HER BOOK! Hehe, sorry for the shouting *smiles sheepishly*

Anyways I also wanted to tell you to check out my other book 'In the end' this one is about werewolves and I barely have the first chapter up and it seems a bit boring but I shall make it a werewolf comedy/romance!

Also I know it may be a little too much for me to keep up but imma post ANOTHER werewolf book soon, but this one will be more serious and less jokes. Now don't worry 'The Coke Project' is my first priority!

'In the end' is about two sisters who
become models and move to L.A. where there brother Alex lives. In L.A. Abby (the main character sister) gets practically kidnapped by a hot stranger, who turns out to be a werewolf and her mate. Later her sister Amanda gets kidnapped as well but by another male who is a werewolf as well.

I got bored...don't judge....

The other book is called 'Seeing Wolves'. This one is more serious.

- At the age of 8 Ariana sees a wolf turn into a man. She tells her parents and they send her to a mental hospital. Ariana is released at the age of 14, six years later. Sadly she once again lost her freedom when she is kidnapped by *drum roll* Werewolf males. 7 years pass and she has lost all hopes of being free and normal.

What little Ariana didn't expect to happen was for a strange, sexy, werewolf and his pack to come and rescue, not only her but every other victim that was taken by the abusive male wolves. She also didn't expect for the sexy wolf-boy to claim her as his.-

Yeah...I love werewolves stories as you can see.

Anyway that's all I wanted to say! The next chapter for The coke project WILL be up soon, I promise!

Now go read 'The alpha must die', 'Bit of a badass' and 'In the end'

Hehe I just gave you a list of books....ah well.

Goodbye my gummy bears!

-Isy

P.S. if you ever want me to read your books or anyone else's, just send me a message and I shall read! And if you want me to give your story a shout out just let me know :) :)