Chapter8-Wow.

You know, I never considered being adopted. I mean I'm sure most kids don't consider that. There's probably a chance that half of the kids in this world are adopted, and they simply don't find out. Sadly I found out.

I couldn't care less that I'm adopted, I actually would have love to never even know. Seriously, it doesn't change anything. The fact I was given away by my 'parents' just tells me they really aren't parent material. Now my actual parents, you know the ones who raised me, they are the best parents out there. I'm not even their real child, yet they were amazing for taking me in and treating me like it.

That's what real parents are about. Just because you came out of a woman's...thing, doesn't mean they're your real parents. Your parents are the people who raise you and take care of you. Not the ones who made you. I hate it when parents tell their kids they're adopted and the kid goes and hates on the parents. Really? What's your problem? Yeah they didn't tell you, but so fucking what? They put a roof over your damn head that could be out at the orphanage right now. Yeah so don't complain.

I changed the channel again. That's all I've been doing. Yesterday I left school after the principal told me about my adoption and ever since, I'be been sitting on the couch trying to find something to watch. Nothing has come up. But either way, if I found something to watch, I wouldn't actually be watching it. I would be thinking about the problem at hand. Me being adopted.

I know I keep saying it doesn't bother me, and it shouldn't, but I can't help to be upset. Upset that I had to find out. Upset that I was unwanted as a baby. Upset I can't seem to forgive my parents. I feel like they should've told me, or left a note at least, explaining I was adopted. I didn't want to find out but since I did, I wish my parents would have told me. I wish my birth parents wouldn't be looking for me.

I stopped my thinking when I heard a knock. Quickly getting up, I walk to the door and open it with a scowl on my face. It better not be Logan.

My face went from a scowl to confused and polite.

"Urm..hello there!" I greeted the couple in front of me. It was a woman who looked to be in her thirties. She had long black hair that curled at the bottom. Her eyes were a beautiful honey-brown color and she look to be 5'7 feet tall. She was wearing a cute summer dress that was tight at the top and flowed down from her waist to right above her knees. Her cute yellow flats had white flowers on them. This woman has tiny feet.

I looked at the man. He was handsome for a guy who looked to almost be in his forties. His hair was a dark brown, very similar to mine. However his hair wasn't curly. He had dark brown eyes that almost looked to be black. He was tall to say the least. I would say about 6'6 ft tall. He was wearing a simple button up, blue shirt and some dark blue jeans with black shoes. They held hands.

"Hi! You are Jacklyn, I'm I correct?" I nodded at the cheerful lady. I don't know this people but they seem nice.

"Yes that's me. How may I help you?" The man looked serious, in his eyes I could see he was slightly glaring at me. Well okay then.

"My name is Lucy and this is my husband Ryan. You don't know how long we've been looking for you!" She exclaimed. I can't help but to feel a tad weird around this people. Especially Ryan, who's glare multiplied towards me.

"Uh..yeah well here I am. What can I do for you?" Lucy had a spark of..love in her eyes. She must really love Ryan I guess.

"We want to speak to you about your birth parents," my face hardened and my grip on the door did as well. "Well, we kind of are your parents..." She trailed off at my glare.

"My parents are dead. And as far as I'm concerned, even if you are my birth parents, you are nothing to me. You left me as a baby, you don't get me now." I slammed the door in their face. My anger kept rising. I could feel how hard my breaths came out.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I smashed a lamp to the floor. I hate them! I hate everything and everyone!

Before I knew it, I was throwing stuff everywhere. I threw a chair against the TV, causing the TV to break and fall from the wall it was attached to. I ran into the kitchen and threw everything inside the cabinets and outside. I kept running out of things to throw so I headed to different rooms and trashed them.

When I got to the bathroom, I stopped. I looked in the mirror. My face was red with anger and tears were smeared all over. My hair was messed up to no end and my eyes were bloody red. I felt myself get more aggravated and the sudden urge to slap myself came over me. I settled with smashing the mirror. I formed my hands into fists and aimed the straight to the girl in the mirror. Smashing my hands and throwing pieces of the glass, I felt my hands sting. I managed to cut myself pretty bad.

After destroying my entire apartment, I felt my temper cool down. I really must take anger management classes before I end up taking my anger out on people. Because I was so close to taking it out on my so called parents.

*LOGAN'S POV* ;)

I couldn't get Jackie out of my head even if I tried, which by the way, I am not trying. Her smile keeps popping up in my head. There's just something wrong with her and I know it. After she was called to the office she never returned. I heard someone saw her leave practically fuming in anger.

So me being the amazing person I am, I have decided to check up on her. However, I did not expect to see her door laying on the floor, broken.

That had me worrying. Did someone break in? Did they take her? Did they rape her? Oh god I swear I would kill them if they harmed her! Quickly I shook the thoughts away and ran closer to her apartment. I peeked in and to say my eyes were wide was an understatement. They were about to explode. Everything, and I mean everything, was broken. Even the island table. Those are hard to break, trust me I tried before and instead broke my arm.

I heard sobbing from a distance. What the hell happened here?!

"Jackie?" I called out, but I got no answer, just louder sobs. "JACKIE?!" I tried again, this time by yelling. Still nothing but sobs. I ran inside looking for her, almost tripping over all the broken things. Someone must have broken in. Jackie may be strong but for her to do this is insane.

I walked into the bathroom and instantly wanted to throw up. Blood was splattered everywhere. The worst part is that Jackie was in the bathtub, curled into a ball and sobbing her eyes out. That's a scene that broke my heart.

"Jackie what the hell? Are you hurt? That's a stupid question, who did this?" I really wanted to kill someone. She looked so broken and I wish I was there to protect her. She lifted her head, her eyes wide, puffy, and red. Tears were streaming down like a river. No I was wrong, THIS scene broke my heart. She looked vulnerable.

"Logan..." She barely croaked out. I kneeled next to the bathtub, slowing reaching out for her. Her clothes was covered in blood, as was her face and hands. I noticed she had cuts, big ones, not only on her hands, but on her face as well. Oh god.

"Jackie, what happened?" I touched her arm and she flinched away. That kinda hurt my feelings.

"I got mad..." She started crying again, her face crunching up in an adorable manner, but heart breaking as well. I want to hug her but she seems to be a bit jumpy.

"Wait, you did this?" I asked in disbelieve. How the hell does this tiny girl do something like this. She made the place look like a tornado stopped by.

"You should know I'm not the best to control anger." She cracked a smile at her comment but instantly went back to being sad.

"Why did you do this? What made you so angry?" Her eyes filled with tears again and to my surprise she jumped int my arms. I made her more comfortable by sitting her on my lap, her face buried in my chest and her arms wrapped around my neck while my arms held her waist. I pressed her flushed against me, enjoying the contact.

"I..hate...them!" She sobbed into my shirt. I could feel my shirt soaking up.

"Who is them Jackie? You can talk to me." I reassured her. She shook her head against me.

"No, you don't like me." I frowned. Do I always have to say things like that? Why did I ever tell her I didn't like her, if she is the only person to get emotions out of me?

"No Jackie, you are my only friend. You can trust me." She sniffle, her cries calming down.

"Are you adopted?" Her question caught me off guard to say the least. What does me being adopted have to do with anything?

"No...but what does that-" she cut me off abruptly.

"Cause I was. I didn't know until yesterday. The principal said my birth parents were looking for me. But I don't want to go with them." Her tiny hands were clutching onto my shirt for her dear life. She's adopted?

"Jackie, it doesn't matter if you're adopted. You should be happy your adoptive parents were there for you." She nods, a sob escaping her lips.

"But my birth parents stopped by earlier. They looked so happy..or at least my mom did." I felt bad for her. Her adoptive parents die and then she finds out she's adopted? Hard stuff.

"Jackie, don't go to them. They didn't want you," I paused for a second. "On second thought, talk to them. Maybe they have an explanation." She looked up at me, her eyes wide. She looks adorable. Like a puppy.

"Okay." I rubbed circles on her back with my thumb. My eyes went from her big eyes to her lips.

"Jackie..." I started leaning in without realizing it. She looked so innocent, making her look more appealing to me.

"Erm..Logan? What are you doing?" She pushed herself away from me, her hands on my chest still. Did I almost kiss her? What is wrong with me?!

"I, um, nothing! I was just checking to see if your cuts were really deep." I tried to cover up. A look of disappointment crossed her features, but it disappeared as soon as it came.

"Are they really bad?" She got off my lap, much to my dislike, and went to the mirror. The mirror that no longer existed. "Oops." She blushed at the sight of the bathroom. Wait until she sees the whole apartment.

"Here." I grabbed the biggest piece of glass and handed it to her, making sure she doesn't hurt herself again. I still feel sick with all the blood surrounding me. I can't believe Jackie did this. Or can I..?

"Oh my god! This cuts are so huge! I'm I gonna bleed to death?! What is wrong with me?" She kept saying random things until I interrupted.

"You aren't gonna bleed to death. I'm actually surprised you haven't already actually." Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

"I'm going to die aren't I? My sexiness is going to waste!" I smirked at her last comment. It's amusing how she manages to think the way she does when the situation at hand is quite dangerous.

"Jackie, calm down. I will take you to the hospital, okay?" She nodded, her eyes filled with fear.

"Logan it hurts..." She pouted. Damn it, she's too adorable!

"Don't worry, the doctors will make it go away." She sniffed before speaking.

"Do you promise?" I smirked.

"Sorry cutie, but I'm no doctor." She glared at me. I decided if I keep being nice I'm going to give the wrong idea, not just to Jackie but myself.

"Jerk." I winked at her and walked out of the bathroom. I heard her following behind. I could also hear tiny whimpers. Quickly, I turned around, almost getting whiplash. Jackie was whimpering.

"What's wrong, cutie?" She looked up and I saw silent tears in her eyes. Shit, she looks adorable.

"I have cuts on my feet." I looked down and sure enough, she was barefoot. She was leaving bloody foot marks behind her.

"Crap. Come here." I opened my arms for her. She simply raised an eyebrow. "I'm giving you a ride cutie, don't worry." I'm getting attached with the nickname. I actually don't even know where it came from.

"Fine." She sigh and hopped in my arms. I wrapped one arm on her back and the other hooked to her long legs. She's wearing pj shorts-bloody pj shorts- and a simple white tank top, that now looks simply red.

"What's with the nickname?" My eyes widened. So she catches on to that.

"You are cute. Like a puppy." Okay so the puppy part is half true. She is cute on her own, but she really reminds me of a puppy. I caught her small smile and smirked.

Right now my only thought on Jackie's life is: wow.

***

HEYA! I WANT TO THANK @tamsib FOR THE AMAZING IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER, WHICH WAS THE WHOLE JACKIE GOING GODZILLA AND DESTROYING HER APARTMENT AND LOGAN THINKING SOMEONE BROKE IN. ALSO THE WHOLE MIRROR AND BLOOD THING.

I WASN'T GOING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SO DRAMATIC BUT I LOVE THE IDEA SO I WENT FOR IT!

BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR CECILY'S LAST NAME AND WHO SHOULD PLAY DANIEL!

I WILL BE USING DEAN GEYER AS DANIEL LOPEZ. CECILY'S LAST NAME WILL BE MARTEZ, THANK YOU @SweetNothing04 ^_^ FOR THE SUGGESTION OF CECILY'S LAST NAME AND THANK YOU @POTATONUT FOR SUGGESTING DEAN GEYER >_< AND THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE FOR YOU AMAZING COMMENTS !!! I WILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER FOR EVERYONE WHO GIVES ME IDEAS FOR THE BOOK!

-ISY P.S INSTAGRAM PAGE IS @Thecokeproject