Attention (Romano)

You were lying down in your bed comfortably, back pressed against the headboard, nose stuck in a book that you were really into. Suddenly you hear the door slam close, already knowing who it is. Footsteps heavily trail their way into your room causing you to look up from you book.

Standing in your doorway was an angry and flustered Romano. "Good afternoon, Roma," you say looking back into your book.

"Hn!" he answered, stomping off into the living room. You sigh, wondering what was wrong with him. The phone's ringing draws your attention away from your book.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Ve, ____ , come stai?"[1] It was Feliciano, Romano's brother.

"Oh, I'm fine Feli, and you?" You and Italy talk for a while you get a nudge from Romano from time to time, trying to get your attention but you were too into your conversation, so he just gave up. "Okay, ciao Feli." You hang up, noticing that Romano was nowhere to be found.

"Romano...Roma where are you?!" you call throughout the house. You sigh. 'He probably went out, ' you thought. You return to your room and flop onto your bed retrieving the book you were reading. When you were towards the end of the chapter, you felt someone climb onto the bed, trailing kisses up your leg. Romano climbed on top of your back nuzzling your neck.

"Where were you?" you ask, eyes never leaving the book. Romano was getting angered that you weren't paying attention to him. He got off your back and turned you on your back, making you drop your book. Romano was now inches from your face, your eyes wide, a light blush dusted your cheeks. "Si, dovrebbeprestarepi'uattenzione a me ____," [2] he purred in your ear.

"Roma, I'm sorry...," you say, looking into his eyes.

"Seiperdonato,"[3] he says as he inches closer to your face, "Me devi~."[4] he whispers as he presses his lips on yours.

__________________________________________

1) How are you

2) You should pay attention to me

3) Your forgiven

4) But you owe me ;)