Will you take care of me? (Japan)

(A/N: EDITED: *lemongrab voice* THE CORRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE!! ._. )

You lay on the couch groaning. You had gotten a hangover from last night.

Ugh it felt like you were taking a hammer to the head.

Kiku had left for a business trip 3 days ago and you've been at the house alone.

And you hated being alone.

So of course when your sister, s/n, invited you out for drinks celebrating her bachelorette party, you immediately accepted.

For two reasons:

1) You missed her and haven't seen her since your wedding.

2) You wanted to get flat out drunk.

Being the wife of Kiku Honda meant keeping a strait posture, shaking hands with business owners, and smiling politely at arrogant assholes.

Who wouldn't want to cut loose for a while?

And cutting loose- for you -meant hammering down a whole bottle of whiskey, and a shot of tequila.

Now you regretted it.

Supposedly, one of your sister's friends had to drive you both home, because you bet she was hammered just as you were.

You chuckled at the thought, wincing as the pain in your head intensified.

Seems they just threw you on the couch because here you were, on the couch still in your dress and heels.

You sat up slowly, clutching your head. You were never getting drunk again. 

((A/N: Well that's a lie XD))

You kicked the pumps off your feet and took the clips out of your h/l h/c hair letting it fall down your back, before falling back out on the couch.

'Ah, that feels a little better,' You thought, 'Maybe I should try to get some sleep, at least that'll help....I think.'

~~~

The Japanese man shoved the key into the lock, twisting it and opening the door.

He sighed, loosening his tie, and closing the door behind himself.

All he wanted to do was lying in bed and snuggle up to ______ right now.

The plane ride back from New York was so tiring, he just wanted to sleep.

"______..." He called out.

Nothing

Usually she would come running from somewhere, wrapping her arms around him and hug him tightly.

Maybe she was out with s/n.

He set his brief case on the coffee table, taking off his shoes, walking off towards the living room.

There she was, asleep on the couch...in a dress? Then he noticed the heels on the floor.

Did she go partying?

Her h/l hair went every which way, chuckling at the sight he moved some strands of hair away from her face.

She stirred before opening her e/c eyes, looking around before they landed on him.

"K....Kiku...." she said sleepily, "You're....finally home..."

He smiled softly at her, and nodded. "Yes, I came back."

"My head hurts..." she whined, causing him to laugh lightly. “Will you take care of me?"

"Hangover," He asked, eyebrow raised.