chapter 4

Picture of Ashley, the school's slut

"Well well well, its nice bumping into you again," Hunter smirked.

"The pleasures not mine," I muttered. I guess Hunter heard me cause he shot me a cold look.

I just gulped and kept my mouth shut from there.

So, I can see you don't have a ride home at the moment.

I just looked at him and didn't say a word.

He was about to say something but was abruptly cut off by Ashley. A.K.A school's slut.

She wears so much makeup, that its like her face is totally fake.

I don't know what guys see in her, but if I had a guess, I would think they only like her for the sex.

"Hey Hunter. You free tonight?" Ashley asked in this annoying flirty voice.

She pushed out her fake boobs and fake ass just to attract more attention.

But, as soon as I saw her hands moving down to Hunter's manhood, I took that as my cue to leave.

"Ummm ok so byez hope you enjoy your sex body Hunter," I said and quickly ran back into school before anyone could stop me.

I saw Ashley shoot me a glare but I didn't think anything of it.

**********

By the time Tyler was ready, we went to his car and I was overjoyed when Hunter, his crew and his sex buddy were all gone.

I explained everything to Tyler on our way back and he seemed pretty pissed off about the whole thing.

He didn't want Hunter around me, but I assured him that everything would be ok.

I should tell you, Tyler is like a brother to me.

We were best friends since diapers so I really trust him and tell him everything.

When I got home, I told Hunter my goodbyes and he left.

**********

Three hours later and I had finished my homework and taken a nice refreshing bath.

I was now watching a show named bring it.

All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my onesie.

I took it out to see a text from an unknown number.

The text said,'I'll be shure to get you back for what you did to me tomorrow'.

I forwned at the text, not really understanding what it meant.

I tried to brush it off but I couldn't forget about it.

Deep down I had a feeling it was Hunter, which made me even more scared than I already was.

All I know is that I'm not ready to face what tomorrow has for me if that person meant what they said in that text message.

I chose to go up to my room and go in bed.

So for the rest of the night those kind of thoughts kept haunting me and running through my mind.

Soon, I fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow had in story for me.