Chapter 19

Its finally the weekend my parents will be coming back.

Hunter promised to drop me off at the airport to meet them.

So I'm currently getting dressed and trying to look my best for him.

And yes we're still together, for about a week so far and it has been the best.

But we're taking things slow which I don't mind at all.

The first day we walked in school together, everyone was shocked and couldn't stop staring.

I even got death glares from girls and a few bad comments but Hunter straightened the whores out.

I chose to wear a black jacket with a white top, a type of peach coloured skirt that reached a little above mid thigh and had a small black belt around it.

I also peered it off with a black and gold heels and a small gold necklace witch had a cross on it.

I put my hair up in a bun and left a few strands of hair hanging down the sides.

I know this might be a little childish, but I put a little white bow with peach polka dots to the back of the bun.

For makeup I did a cat eye and put on peach lip gloss.

When I was ready, I grabbed my phone, extra money, lip gloss and checked myself in the mirror one last time before going downstairs to watch Netflix while I wait on Hunter.

After watching 16 minutes of deadpool, I heard the doorbell ring.

I frowned because I couldn't finish watching the awesome movie, but I still took it off and went to the front door.

As I opened it, I saw my boyfriend standing at the door with all his glory.

He slowly eyed me from head to toe and when he met my eyes, his famous smirk appeared.

"You look hot." He exaggerated the word hot.

"Ummm thanks you don't look half bad yourself." I said with a small smile.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in.

I wrapped mine around his neck and leaned in as well.

As our lips touched, I felt sparks. That was unusual.

What is Hunter doing to me? I've never felt this way before.

We kiss was slow and passionate.

As I felt Hunter's hand start to slowly go up my skirt, I pulled away.

I gave him a small smile to show that I wasn't angry or anything.

I just wasn't ready for that huge step yet and plus we have to go pick up my parents.

He gave me a nod showing that he understands and we quickly hugged then went into the car and left.

During the ride there, Hunter and I talked about our lives in the past.

Like our past crush, what we used to do as kids and other stuff like that.

*********

When we got there, Hunter carried me to buy something to eat while we wait.

I bought a vanilla milkshake and a cinnabun while Hunter bought a cinnabun and coffee.

As I was about to take out my money to pay, Hunter's hand reached past mine and paid before I could.

I glared at him and he just grabbed our stuff while smirking and walked off to a table.

As we sat down, I grabbed my cinnabun and took a bite out of it and sipped some of my milkshake before chewing.

Hunter gave me an amused look but I just shrugged.

We ate in silence, but a comfortable one.

When we were finished, we threw our stuff away then went to wait for my parents.

While we were standing waiting, Hunter was hugging me and whispering in my ears.

Shem he said certain things, I would either smile or blush.

He kept kissing my neck, my cheeks, my leaps and my hands.

Some passers by gave us awe looks while some gave us weird looks.

As I saw my parents, I ripped out of Hunter's hold and ran up to them.

I tackled them with a bear hug.

"Hi sweety, how are you? I missed you so much." My mom said.

"I'm great mom. I missed you too. Actually I missed both of you to death." I said with excitement.

"Princess I missed you so much too. We bought you something. But you'll get it soon." My dad said while hugging me.

"Oh I have someone that I want you two to meet. Jes really special to me." I said with a small blush.

My mom noticed and squealed like a fan girl.

Dad just clenched his jaw and fists looking not so happy.

As my mom noticed she quickly straightened him out.

"Carlton Simon Jame, if you mess this up we are going to have a serious problem. Do you understand me?" My mom said in her stern voice that made anyone, even my dad shit their pants.

"Yes sweety," dad said defeated.

My mom gave him a deadly look and he quickly changed his response.

"I-I mean yes Rose dear," my dad stuttered out with wide eyes.

I couldn't help but crack up. I had my hands on my knees while I bent over laughing.

When I looked up I saw my mom and dad looking at me smiling.

"Ok guys come on. I wanna show you my boyfriend Hunter."