Chapter 20

As I walked with my parents to show them Hunter, I got kind of nervous because I don't know if my parents will like him or not.

"Ok guys this is Hunter," I said pointing to him.

"Hunter, this is my mom, Rose, and my dad, Carlton." I said pointing to them.

"Hi sweety, its nice to meet you." My mom said giving Hunter a big hug.

"Yeah it is," dad muttered.

Mom smacked him hard across the head and he quickly smile at Hunter and shook his head.

"Its nice to meet you too," Hunter said trying not to laugh.

I glared at him then took his hand and lead my parents back to the car.

On our way home, mom and dad kept bugging Hunter and drowning him with questions.

I was a little hesitant at first, but then I relaxed because Hunter was answering the questions with ease and his responses seemed to be what my parents wanted to hear.

Hunter and my dad were becoming really close in this little period of time.

I was kind of shocked because my dad would hate any guy that even thought of talking to me or coming near me.

On our way home, we stopped off at a Chinese restaurant and bought something for parents to eat.

Hunter insisted that he paid even though my parents and I were making protests, but soon we gave up cause there was no use.

When my parents got home, I was planning on doing something with them but sadly they were too tired.

I was ok with it though cause I understand that they were in an uncomfortable plane for about twelve hours.

I felt Hunter hug me from behind as my parents went upstairs to their room.

"Hey beautiful. Did I tell you how beautiful you are?" Hunter whispered seductively in my ear.

I turned around to face him while e was hugging me.

I smiled and kissed him softly and passionately as he did the same.

Hunter tightened his hold on me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned even closer to him if that was even possible because i was already pressed against him before.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He whispered as I pulled away before things got too heated.

"And you have no idea what you do to me."

"Do you wanna go to a party tomorrow night? Caleb is throwing it."

"Hm. I'll have to think about it." I faked not being interested.

"Oh...come...on...please...." Hunter said in between kisses.

I just chuckled.

"Can I bring Carissa with me?" I begged pushing out my bottom lip.

"Sure, you can bring anyone you want once its not a boy ," Hunter said seriously.

I laughed and gave him an 'are you serious' look.

He just shrugged and leaned down to kiss me.

He picked me up because of how short I was compared to him.

He went on the couch and had me on top of him as we just made out there.

He kissed down my neck and then kissed a certain spot that made me me moan.

I couldn't hold it in. He kept kissing there, then started sucking on it.

I moaned a little louder and quickly pulled away before things got way too heated especially when my parents were home.

"Hunter what are you doing?! My parents are home and we're right in the middle of the living room.

"I'm sorry baby girl. Its just that I can't stay away from you and your kisses are the best. You're irresistible." Hunter licked his lips.

I smiled at what he said and I loved the nickname he gave me. Baby girl.

"I love the nickname."

Hunter just smirked and kissed me one more time.

We went up to my room and watched movies while cuddling on my bed.

I wish we could stay like this forever.