Chapter 23

I watched as Ashley walked over to Hunter and I, making sure to add an extra sway to her hips.

I rolled my eyes at this.

Hunter wasn't even looking her way because he didn't see her yet.

But when he did, his eyes darkened and he looked angry.

"Hi Hunter." Ashley purred in his ear as she reached him.

She pushed me out of the way making me stumble a bit.

The slut pushed her breast in Hunter's face and just looked at me and smirked like she was achieving something.

Hunter's eyes darkened even more as his anger got even worse.

He grabbed Ashley's arm and for a second I thought he was giving in to her slutty behavior.

Before I could do or say anything, he pushed Ashley into the wall and stepped right in front her face.

He looked really intimidating.

"Listen to me and listen well. You will never and I mean NEVER go around Amelia ever again. It doesn't matter if I'm dead or alive, I'll kill you. And don't worry I'll find a way. I always do." And with that, he turned around grabbed my hand and walked out the kitchen.

We both forgot about the drinks as we went as far from Ashley as possible.

"Do you wanna dance?" Hunter asked me.

"Sure." I nodded.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

He put his arms around my waist and I had my back against him.

We danced, joked around and laughed.

After some time, I turned around and put my hand around his neck.

He leaned in to kiss me, but before his lips could touch mine, someone squeezed and slapped my bot.

I knew it wasn't Hunter because his two arms were around my waist.

I squealed in shock and jumped.

I turned around only to come face to face with a drunken teenage perv.

He squeezed my bot again and this time Hunter noticed.

I saw anger flash in his eyes and before I knew what was happening, I found myself behind Hunter's back and him choking the pervert.

He then punched him several times and said in between punches, "never...touch...my...girl...again"

People had to come grab him and pull him away from the guy.

I watched wide eyed as the perv's face was filled with blood and he looked completely different after what Hunter did.

I felt like I was about to puke so I did the only thing I could.

I ran outside desperately needing fresh air.

I heard Hunter calling after me but I just ignored him and ran out.

After a while of me calming down, I felt a presence behind me.

I didn't turn around as I already knew it was Hunter.

When he didn't say anything, I turned around only to have someone grab me and put their hand over my mouth before I could say anything.

I got a glimpse of the person who was taking me.

It seemed to be a guy.

He looked tough. Really tough.

I was dragged into a black SUV and before I could register anything, I felt a sharp pain behind my head and before everything went black, I heard a familiar voice.

" Like i said before, Hunter's mine and you didn't listen so now you'll pay the consequences."

With that said, everything went black.