Chapter 22

Picture of Hunter's outfit. One of my favourite songs.

As soon as we came off the last step, there was horn being blown.

Hunter was here and I was over excited to see him.

I especially wanted him to see me.

As I opened the door, Carissa ran into the car, leaving me alone with Hunter since he was standing at the door.

I smiled. I was so thankful to have someone like her as my best friend.

When I looked up at Hunter, he was eye raping my entire body from head to toe.

But his eyes lingered on certain places. If you know what I mean.

He exhaled loudly. "Wow. You look really beautiful and sexy" he emphasized on the sexy part.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself." I smiled and took in his outfit.

He was wearing denim jeans, a plain white shirt, a black jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a black boots.

To say he looked hot was an understatement. But I'll never say that to his face because he was already way too full of himself.

He also wore a black watch and black and brown chain around his neck to add to the look.

All of a sudden he pulled me into a hug and without hesitation I hugged back.

He leaned in and kissed me.

We stood there kissing for about thirty seconds until Carissa came and rudely interrupted.

"Umm guys? I know you really missed each other but I'm not gonna sit there and watch you two try to swallow each other hole. And plus we have a party to get to."

And its times like this I really feel to take a heart shaped pillow and strangle her with it. So I'll kill her with love.

I rolled my eyes and locked the front door then got in the front seat as Hunter drove off.

When we got there, Carissa flew out the car before I could even say peep.

Hunter turned to me and smiled.

"I'll drive us back home so you can get drunk, but not too drunk."

Hu term said the last part with a strict face and tone.

I just nodded and simply responded with, "I don't drink and I never did, so you don't have to worry about me." I said not looking into his eyes.

He slowly turned my face so my eyes could meet his.

"I think its cute that you didn't drink before. It just adds to your innocence." He smirked.

I slapped his hand away and tilted my head down to hide my blush.

He pecked me on the lips, then got out the car and opened my door for me.

I stepped out and we walked into the party holding hands.

As soon as I stepped in, Tye smell of alcohol, sweat and perfume hit my nose.

I scrunched my nose in disgust.

Hunter realised reaction and chuckled.

"Don't worry babe, you'll get used to it." He smiled reassuringly and I just nodded.

On our way to get drinks, Hunter bumped into some old friends so we took longer than necessary.

When we got into the kitchen, I saw Ashley.

Why oh why did the queen b!t*h have to be here?!

Does the universe hate me?!

Before I could look away, her eyes met mine.

Then they flickered to Hunter, then our hands which were still clasped together.

Her eyes darkened and she frowned.

Then, she met my eyes again, she smirked evilly and made her way towards us.

I gulped hard. Shit's about to go down.