Chapter 15

Picture of Amelia's hair and outfit.

Today I felt like wearing something special.

I guess its because of Hunter I got that feeling.

I wore a black jean shorts, a short crop top that's kind of like a vest, my all star sneakers, a white and black button up shirt and a black arm sleeve and I added a little gold necklace I got from an old friend before we were separated.

I left the button up shirt unbuttoned and I put on my peach lip gloss.

I dyed the bottom of my hair a lighter shade of brown and put it in a side French braid.

I obviously got up extra early to do all that.

After getting dressed I get my phone from the charger and my backpack and headed out the door.

Tyler comes for me every morning so I don't have to worry about transport.

I skipped breakfast this morning cause I wasn't hungry and I guess it was my nerves.

All of a sudden my phone started to vibrate and I realised someone was calling.

I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown but I still picked up.

"Hello?" I asked kind of curious.

"Hi sweety its mom. I can't talk too long so I just have to say your dad and I will be home by this weekend. We have really great news and no we're not moving so no need to worry." My mom rushed that all out in one breath.

"Oh mom thats great news I can't wait to see you guys. I miss you both so much." I said sadly.

"Aw honey we miss you too. But we'll be home soon, don't worry and you'll be sooo happy when you hear the news. I just know it."

"Ok mom well I can't wait," I said as I realised Tyler's car coming my way.

"Ok sweety I have to go. Love you"

"Love you too mom," I whispered back, then the line went dead.

I sucked up the tears that were forcing its way out.

As Tyler pulled up in my driveway, he smiled at me but as soon as he saw my face, his smile dropped.

He quickly got out the car and came to pull me into a tight hug.

"Amy what's wrong?" Tyler called me by my nickname.

"My mom just called and said that she'll be back home by this weekend and I just miss her and my dad so much. They left without telling me anything Tye and that hurts. What if something happened to them and I didn't even know?" I sobbed into his chest as the tears fell freely now.

Tyler just held on to my shoulders and made me look him in the eye.

He smiled at me, "everything will be alright and you'll see them again and I'm sure there was a reason for why they left without tell you."

I smiled back at him and gave him a quick hug then straightened up.

"You're right. Thanks"

Ok so as you realised, my parents left without telling me anything. It happened a while aback and I was kind of disappointed but I just tried to ignore it. I'm sure there really was a good reason for them leaving just like that.

Then we left and went on our way to school.