chapter 8

Picture of Amelia's outfit.

Its currently Monday and I don't think I'm prepared for this.

I don't know if I can face the embarrassment that I'd most likely go through.

I don't know what to expect.

Today I chose to wear a denim shorts, my emoji crop top peared off with my blue converse.

I left my thick brown natural curly hair loose and just made two plats to the side them tied them to the back. I don't know what you call that hairstyle tho.

I then went down for breakfast. I'm really starting to miss my parents, but I guess I'm used to it.

After breakfast, I went I got my backpack and my phone and yada yada.

As soon I stepped out the door, Tyler pulled up and was about to think his horn but he saw me.

"Whats up, bestie" we both greeted each other in unison.

We just looked at each other for a while then burst out laughing.

"So, you ready for school today?" Tyler asked as he stopped at a red light.

"No not really, but no matter how I take it, I have to hi to school and face my fears sooner or later. I can't hide forever." I simply replied.

"That's my girl." Tyler gave me a reassuring and smile and as the light turned green, we were off to school again.

Here I go.

**********

As soon as I entered the school halls, all eyes turned to me then everyone just simply looked away and went on with their business.

Well that's odd. I expected everyone to start calling me names and making my life a misery.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

"Well, it looks like everyone forgot aboutbthe little incident. So you have nothing to worry about." Tyler whispered from behind me.

I just nodded and said my good bye to Tyler and made my way to my locker to get my books for first period which is business.

As I entered the class I saw all eyes turn to me, then quickly looked down.

Ok something really weird is going on here.

I think I'm on crack.

I just rolled my eyes at myself then went in my seat to get ready for class.

About twenty minutes into the class, Hunter burst through the doors and made his way next to me.

Everyone's gaze followed his every move until he came next to me, they all looked away.

"Hey sweet cheeks" Hunter said in a flirtatious tone.

I just rolled my eyes, obviously pisses with him, then I hit up to find another seat as far from him as possible.

Before I could walk away, Hunter grabbed my wrist and quickly pulled me back down in my seat.

Instead of making a scene, I just sat back down and turned away from him and wrote my notes even though I was ahead of the class and already knewbthe lesson the teacher was teaching.

But I was looking for a distraction and a way to ignore Hunter so I didn't mind.

After about five minutes, Hunter spoke up.

"Listen ok, I just wantto say im sorry for what I did last time in the cafeteria. It was wrong and stupid of me. I'm an idiot and a complete douche for doing that to you and I will deserve whatever bas comes my way."

I just looked up at him with my eyes wide and my mouth slightly ajar.

To say I was shocked was an understatement.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I felt like I was just dreaming, butbi know I wasn't.

I can't believe Hunter Ray just apologised and said that he was wrong. And to top it all off, he apologised to ME.

**************

LIKE & COMMENT