Chapter 26

I squeezed Hunter with every once of energy I had left in me.

Tears fell but I didn't care. All I cared about was that the love of my life rescued me.

Come on princess let's get you out of here.

He lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I felt so safe in his arms. I felt like this was exactly where I was meant to be.

"Where are my parents. Do they know you found me?" I mumbled feeling all my energy drain from me.

"Shhhh baby. Don't worry. I'll tell them when we get home. Now get some rest, you look....exhausted."

I knew he was about to say aweful and I would've hit him but I was was too tired.

I slipped in and out of consciousness until I was placed in a vehicle.

I don't know how I got this tired.

I guess its because I felt safe I could finally sleep normally.

My eyes slowly closed and I was surrounded by darkness.

Hunter's POV

I was beyond relieved that we found my baby.

We found her because I tracked the location of where she was.

I had to invite the school's slut Ashley, over at my place.

I had to distract her and get her phone so that I could've gone through her stuff.

She has some serious issues, might I add.

There were pictures of me and Amelia kissing or hugging and she would edit Amelia's face by putting hers over it.

To say I was creped out was an understatement.

I went through her messages and found the location of where Amelia was and what they were planning to do to her.

She told some guy that was guarding Amelia every plan she had and she also told him what to do.

So I got everything I needed.

I contacted everyone in my crew and they helped me get Amelia.

We had to fight off the guards and call the police.

Everyone went to jail except Ashley.

Apparently she found out we called the cops and got her men taken away and got away.

Yes, she was there in the abandoned building, which is where they were keeping my princess.

Right now there's a search party because the cops and trying to find Ashley.

Caleb and the guys are just sorting everything out with the police then they'll be in their way.

I looked back at Amelia's sleeping frame and smiled.

I missed her so much. She's my everything and without her I'm nothing.

I love her so much.