chapter 9

Omg I updated about three or four times today. I'm so proud of myself.

***************

Hunter's POV

I can't believe I just apologised and said that I was wrong about something.

And I guess you are wondering why no one harassed Amelia at school.

Well let's just say I gave them a little warning.

.....well more like a threat.

I looked at Amelia to see that she was shocked.

I think she looked cute when she was shocked.

What the actual fudge balls?! Where the hell did that come out from?

Ugghhhh something's seriously wrong with me.

I haven't slept with a girl ever since the incident with Amelia in the cafeteria.

I usually slept with girls almost everyday.

When I looked up at Amelia cade somehow I managed to look away when I was deep in thought, she was smirking down at me.

Uh oh. This wasn't good. I knew that apologising was a bad idea.

Thats what Violet told me to do.

I guess going to Violet was a really bad idea.

"So the famous, one and only Hunter Ray just proved himself wrong AND apologised? How that's a lot to handle in just five minutes." Amelia gasped.

I just groaned and turned away from her.

This is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

*Amelia's POV*

After school I went home and did my homework then went out for a little run.

I wore a yoga shorts and a tank top with my running sneakers.

While I was running, I saw a little park and chose to go sit to take a little break.

As I sat down I noticed a little girl running from a very familiar looking guy.

I was only seeing the back of their heads so I couldn't tell who the guy was.

When the little girl turned around, I thought I was gonna cry because of how cute she was.

She was the cutest little thing ever.

She had straight black hair that stopped to the middle of her back and she had cute big green eyes with little full pink lips.

She had a tan colour and reminded me alot of....

HUNTER!!!

There he was, chasing the little girls and laughing with her.

I never knew he had a little sister, I'm guessing, since they resemble so much.

I looked at them in awe as they ran around and laughed.

As Hunter bent over to take a break, he locked eyes with me.

I felt like everything else around me had frozen as I looked into his dark mysterious and wonderful green eyes.

Then a small smile made its way onto his full pink and kissable lips.

WOAH THERE TIGER!! Cool the hormonal thing you go going on there.

I couldn't help but smile back at him because for once he smiled and DID NOT smirk.

He had a really nice smile but his smirk was also nice.

All of a sudden I saw him take the little girl's hand and start walking towards me.

I started to get kind of .... nervous?

He scared me, not made me nervous!!

But this time I wasn't scared, I wanted him to come near me but at the same time he made me nervous.

And I was starting to think dirty thoughts about him.

Something is deffinately wrong with me.

***************

LIKE & COMMENT