chapter 6

Hunter's POV

I stood there shocked as Amelia ran out the cafeteria doors.

I regret what I just did even though it was just revenge.

I didn't know that Amelia was really a virgin and had never had her first kiss before.

I feel like such an a jerk right now.

I just want to hug Amelia and kiss her and tell her how sorry I am.

WHAT THE HELL?!

WHERE THE HELL DIS THAT JUST COME OUT FROM?

Ugghhhh. Now she's messing with my head.

I finally snapped out of my trance as I heard someone screaming my name.

"Hunter!!" It was Amelia's friend... Tyler I think.

Yeah its Tyler.

"What?!" I finally replied.

"You're such an ass! Amelia didn't do anything to deserve this. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARACED SHE MUST BE?!" I think I flinched at the tone in his voice.

I know that she embarrassed me and all but I got to admit, what u did was a little - well more like WAY too harsh.

But I wasn't about to admit that in front everyone in the school.

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT SHE EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF ALMOST THE WHOLE SCHOOL!! AND TYLER, WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, JUST A HEADS UP. THIA IS A LITTLE SOMETHING CALLED PAY BACK SO WHY DONT YOU SHUT YOUR ASS AND STAY OUT OF WHAT YOU DONT BELONG IN BEFORE YOU GET HURT!!"

That was the best response I could come up with.

With that I stormed out of the room leaving everyone else behind and not waiting for a response from anyone.

I know I'm a complete jerk but I guess I just wasn't thinking at the time.

I guess I have to find a way to apologise to Amelia, or maybe not.

I dont know what to do right now! I'm so confused.

So I just skipped school and drove home and went to my maid, whose a lot like a mom to me.

Her name's Violet and I love her alot and I'm like a son to her so she would help me.

As I got home I ran to the front door and went straight to her.

My parents are never home cause they're always on business trips.

But I don't blame them cause they don't really have a choice.

"Hey Violet," I greeted as I saw her.

"I really need your help with something."

***************

LIKE & COMMEMT