chapter 5

Picture of Hunter's crew.

Sorry I didn't update in a while. I've been really busy with school and stuff.

**********

I got up really early early this morning, which is unlike me.

I guess it was because of that text I got last night.

It was currently five in the morning and I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got dressed, ate breakfast and got some studies done.

By the time I was done, it was 8:00 so I grabbed my backpack, my phone and went outside to wait on Tyler to come get me.

**********

It was now lunch break and there was no sign of Hunter, his crew or anyone strange.

Relief started to wash over me, until I caught a glimpse of Hunter smirking at me with a mischievous glint in his oh so beautiful eyes.

I'm gonna pretend I didn't say that.

"Ok everyone I have an announcement to make so please be quiet," I heard Hunter say.

My eyes snapped in Hunter's direction and I saw him there smirking evilly at me.

I started to panic.

Hunter continued as soon as the cafeteria got quiet.

"Ok so some of you may think you know the oh so innocent and smart Amelia. Well, today I'm about to tell you about her true side."

Hunter paused all of a sudden and walked right in front of me as I was now standing.

My breath caught in my throat as Hunter's face was only about five centimeters away from mine.

Tyler, who was sitting next to me, looked pissed and quickly flew up.

But before he could reach me, Hunter's crew blocked him.

To say I was scared was a total understatement.

I was horrified or maybe even worse.

"Ok let's start, so you know the straight A student, teacher's pet and the girl almost every boy likes." Hunter started.

My eyes went wide and my mouth got a little wide.

What the hell? No one likes me.

Hunter all of a sudden interrupted my thoughts as he realised my expression.

"Yes, I said the girl almost every boy at this school likes but apparently she's too blind and caught up in her school work to realise it."

I was so shocked that I almost forgot to breath.

"Anyway, so everyone I just want to say that Amelia is a virgin and hasn't even had her first kiss," Hunter stated loud and clear.

My eyes widened even more, if that was even possible.

How the help does he know that? Who told him? How did he find out?

Hunter was still smirking at me and I heard people start to laugh, snicker and I even heard some call me virgin pants and lots of other names that I don't want to say.

I felt my eyes start to water as I stared into Hunter's eyes.

I couldn't hold back the tears as they fell and I saw Hunter's smirk start to fall.

I could've sworn I saw regret flash in his eyes but I know that would never be possible.

Before Hunter could say anything more if he had to, I ran.

I heard Tyler call my name over and over again but I just ran.

I ran out the school and I ran all the way home.

I went up in my room and locked myself in.

I received tons of calls from Tyler but I just ignored them.

I cried for how long, I don't know, until I slipped into consciousness.

*********

LIKE & COMMENT