Chapter 18

While I was sitting at my desk doing home work, I heard someone knock on my front door.

I quickly went down to answer it and as soon as my hand touched the door knob, I pulled it away.

This could be a the if or murderer or even a rapest people!

I grabbed the first thing I could touch, and that was the television remote.

How that got there? I have no idea.

The knocking got louder and my heart rate picked up.

I swung open the door and quickly swung the remote.

"Ah! What the fu..."

"Oh my gosh Hunter I'm so sorry I thought it could've been a criminal!" I said as I realised it was him.

My eyes were open really wide and I felt like a complete idiot.

"Uh.... Its ok," Hunter groaned as he looked up at me.

His eyes slowly trailed down to the remote that was hanging from my hands.

"Are you crazy? Who the hell uses a remote as a weapon!"

I frowned, "hey! It was the closest thing to me ok." I defended myself.

Hunter just chuckled and invited himself in.

I frowned and shut the door.

"Why are you here anyway and why the hell did you just walk into my house when I clearly didn't invite your sorry arss?!"

"Well can't a guy visit his soon to be girlfriend?" He asked nonchalantly.

I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach when he mentioned me as his girlfriend.

I tried to ignore the feeling and just snorted at his dumbä$$ question.

"Like if that's ever happening" I stated the not so obvious.

Hunter just looked at me with a smirk and walked right in front my face.

My breath hitched as we were only about two inches apart.

I could feel his cool, minty breath fan my face.

He tucked a stray strand of hair my ear and looked me dead in the eye.

I saw so many strange feelings dance through those breath taking green orbs of his.

"You're so beautiful. You know that?" He asked softly.

I just gulped as my heart rate picked up.

My legs felt like jello and I thought I was going to turn into a blob because of Hunter's intense stare.

I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips for a quick second then back at me eyes.

My eyes automatically flickered to his and remained there.

He then brushed his thumb over my lip and started to lean in.

I found myself doing the same without hesitation.

As our lips touched, I felt sparks everywhere and my stomach do flips.

He gently kissed my lips them licked them asking for entrance.

I gave in without a second thought and then felt his tongue enter.

We went an intense tongue wrestling until I gave up and let Hunter win.

He put his arms around my waist and I put mines around his neck.

He then lifted me up and I quickly put my legs around his waist to ensure my safety.

We did all that without breaking the kiss for not even a second.

Soon we had to get oxygen so we had no choice but to pull away.

Curse oxygen. It just ruined my perfect kiss.

Hunter looked me in the eyes as I did the same to him.

His hands were still around my waist and mine were still around his neck.

"Amelia Jame, I don't know what I will do without you. I don't think life is even worth it once you're not there. Everyday my feelings for you grow stronger and I never thought I would be falling this hard for a girl, let alone fall for one. But you proved me wrong since the first day I met you. I'm truly sorry that I never noticed you before and I understand if you hate me but I just want to ask you one question. I'll understand if you say no." Hunter said softly while stroking my hair.

What the hell did he want to ask me? And omg I just had my first kiss with Hunter Ray.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I could tell he was nervous.

"Hunter Ray, I am not angry with you and I definitely don't hate you. I know you never noticed me before, but at least you notice me now." I said reassuringly.

He gave me a nervous smile, obviously trying to hide how nervous he was.

"And yes I'd love to be your girlfriend," I said with a huge smile on my face.

Hunter smiled widely at me. It was the biggest smile I had ever seen on anyone's face.

He lifted me up and spun me around then crashed his lips onto mine.

I was officially in love with Hunter Ray.

I know I sound cliche but I don't care, something was just pulling me closer and closer to him.

And by the looks and feeling of it, Hunter was feeling the same way.