Chapter 1-Annoying Calls

Tori
I walked into Sikowitz's class and sat next to the girl id been with 15 minutes ago but yet felt like it had been an eternity.
"Hey hot stuff," I say leaning into Jades arm and inhaling the sent of her worn leather jacket.
"Must you call me pet names?"
I smile and lean up to kiss her.
"Of course grumpy gills," i say growing nervous at the stare my girlfriend is giving me. After a moment though I notice her lips twitch upwards and know she's not truly upset.
"Tori!" Came a loud sweet voice.i turn already knowing it came from Cat.
"Hey kit-Cat, what's up?"I ask smiling and studying the pretty redhead. I can't help but noticed a girl standing slightly to the right of her. I have to hold back a gasp when I look at her, she is beautiful. Her blonde hair so light its almost white and her skin is as pale as jades which causes her bright blue eyes to almost glow.
I take a breath and glance back at Jade and feel somewhat better since she's studying the girl with a hungry look in her eyes as well. Even though we're in a relationship we check out girls together at the mall and even in the hallway it's  a lot of fun to do but this was different this girl is something special.
"Cat whose your friend?" Jade asked with a smirk. I grow slightly nervous but its quickly pushed away when Jade takes my hand in hers.
"Oh this is Max,"she says with a giggle,"she's new,"
"Hi Max nice to meet you I'm Tori and this is Jade," I say with a big "Tori smile" as Jade calls them.
The girl waves and Jade makes a noise before speaking again.
"What cat got your tongue? "
I elbow her easily but can't help but let out a small laugh when I notice the girls eyes light up and a smile form.
"No I didn't take her tongue Jade! Oh would I even do that?"Cat asks.
"Nice to meet you both,"max says taking a seat across from me and Jade.
"She's so...I don't even know how to explain her,"I mumble into Jades ear.
"God, keep your legs closed Vega," Jade says back putting her mouth close enough to my ear that I can fell her warm breath and it slightly drives me insane.
"Don't worry ,HotStuff, i only take my pants off for you," I whisper. I feel her hand tighten around mine and smirk at the lust in her eyes.
She wants to kiss me but Sikowitz walks in and starts going on about some new coconut he has.
At lunch cat brings her new friend and the gang all seem to like her. Aside from Robbie asking her out and causing her to go bright red everything seems to go fine.
"So Max where did you go to school before?"Jade asks as she takes my hand under the table.
"I went to south ridge but got a scholarship to come here after I sent in a video,"she said softly. I noticed she always seemes to almost whisper her words and it makes me wonder why, south ridge girls were usually extremely loud but they've always been nice as to where north ridge girls were loud and rude.
"What do you do?" Andre asks as he puts an arm around cats shoulders.
"I play guitar, piano and drums and I sing,"she said blushing again,"I never thought I was that good but my little sister begged me to send in a tape so I did the next think I know I have a full scholarship."
"Oh that's really cool we will have to sing together sometime," I say trying to be friendly but notice jades grip tighten.
"Maybe,"Max said not looking at me but at Jade,"I have a girlfriend and she's sort of possessive and I don't think she would like that. No offense she just wouldn't like me signing with another girl,"
"I completely understand," I mumble looking to Jade with an eyebrow slightly cocked.
"What I'm not that bad,"she says annoyed.
After school I notice Max standing alone in the park lot frowning at her phone and looking nervous.
Jade wasn't at her car yet so I walk over and put on another award winning Tori smile as I speak to her.
"Your ride late?"I ask causing her to jump.
"Oh hi Tori,"she says with a quick smile,"Yes, Tyler my girlfriend was suppose to pick me up so we could go to the movies but she's running late. She goes to south ridge so it's going to be a while before she gets here,"
"Oh wow that's about 2 hours away right?"
"Ya but I don't really have another way home now,"she said looking slightly embarrassed.
"I suppose everyone will know soon enough. Me getting accepted into Hollywood Arts was kind of a surprise and I have 4 younger siblings so my family couldn't really move so I'm living with my gran and she can't drive to come and get me. "
I nodded as she spoke but something about her story seemed off, maybe it was the way she hesitated over saying she lived with her grandmother, it really wasn't a big deal just slightly odd.
"I missed my bus because Tyler was suppose to come get me and now I'm stuck waiting another hour and a half."
"Well Jade and I could take you home and your girlfriend could pick you up there instead of you waiting here"I offer.
"Really you guys would do that?"she asks with a huge grin.
"What are we really doing babe?" Jade says coming up behind me and putting her arms around my waist.
"Just giving Max a ride home,"I say turning to kiss her.
"Sure not like we had plans. Well, unless you count going home and..." Jade starts but I quickly cut her off by placing my hand over her mouth, which resulted in her licking it.
"Eeww Jade!"I yell as I run my now wet hand on my pants.
"What you don't seem to mind my spit when it's other places,"she says with a smirk.
"To much info,"max says laughing as she follows us to the car.
"She's very blunt but it's one of the many reasons I like her,"I say adjusting the radio until I find a David Bowie song.
After dropping Max off in a very questionable neighborhood we go to Jade's house and hang out since her father and stepmother are hardly ever home which use to annoy Jade but now she always seems happy about it.
"So Vega I saw the way you looked at that girl and now your offering to give her rides home,"Jade says in mock anger,"one might think you like her pretty blue eyes more then my green ones,"
"What never!"I say pushing her on to the couch before settling myself on her with on leg on either side. I easily pin her arms and lean down so she can't look anywhere but my eyes.
"I like only you grumpy gills and there's nothing that will ever change that!"I say a little more forcefully then I intended but sometimes she needs to hear it," you are my world Jade,"
She relaxes under me before jerking forward to claim my lips. This isn't the soft little pecks that we give at school this is a I need you kiss, a kiss that shows her fear of losing me. When she and beck broke up I had been the one who was there the "friend," to help her through it but once she was over it she still seemed to cling to me and at first I worried I was just a filler for Beck but we spent a month apart when Jade went to visit her mother in Paris and when she came back we decided to start dating. My parents didn't mind in the least but hers still haven't a clue, she worries her dad won't accept it and though it bothers me I hate fighting with her so it's something I've let go,for now. I kiss her back again showing her that I'm not Beck, that I don't plan on going anywhere and when we finally break for air my arms are wrapped around her neck and she's got her now free arms around my waist.
"God I love when you do that," Jade says slightly out of breath.
"And what would that be? Kissing you?"I ask leaning down for another but she pulls back.
"No, taking control. You don't do it often which I'm okay with you know I'm more the alpha type but ever once in awhile you do it and it just....gets me so hot,"she says standing and throwing me on the couch all in one quick motion. Jade is slightly taller than me and much stronger. I mean I'm not weak but she is just... More muscle than I could hope to be and I'm okay with that especially when she does these kinds of things.
"Well maybe I can help put you out,"I say pulling at her cloths.
She leans back to pull her shirt off but stops when my phone starts going off.
~your mother is calling! Answer now or she will think your dead in a ditch! No seriously though it's your mom on the phone answer!~
She moves aside and let's me grab it off the coffee table but I can tell she's slightly annoyed and honestly so am I. My parents have a horrible habit of calling at the worst times and if I don't answer they get all freaked out.
"Hello this is Tori,"I say trying not to sound like I was about to do something she wouldn't approve of.
"Where are you?"
"I'm at Jades," I answer back.
"What are you doing at jades?"
"Well nothing right now,"I say which isn't a lie! I don't like to lie to my parents well it's not that I don't like to its that I suck at it.
"Your suppose to be going to your fathers dinner tonight! We have to leave in an hour. Come home please. Bring Jade if you want Trina is sick and isn't going,"
"I'm sorry mom I completely forgot. I'll get ready here and meet you at the house,"
"I'd rather you come get ready here but I understand if jades going to come she'll need to get ready but please be home at 20 till so we have time to get there,love you,"
"Of course mom....love you too,"I say hanging up the phone.
I study jades face before smiling.
"Oh god not a vega smile," she says with fake annoyance,"what do I have to do?"
30 minutes later We're pulling into my driveway and jades still complaining about having to go to a dinner with a bunch of cops. I easily silence her with a kiss but quickly regret it when my father knocks on the window.
"Let's go or we are going to be late," he says sternly.
Just because they are okay with me and Jade doesn't mean they want to see us making out which isn't any different then the way they treat Trina and Beck.
"Sorry Mr. Vega,"Jade says getting out of the car and climbing into the back of my dads. I follow and blush slightly as he looks at me in his mirror. I'm happy to be able to look away when my phone beeps.
^Beck- have you left the house yet?
^ Tori- no pulling out now why?
^ beck- I'm parked around the corner and I'm waiting to go hang out with Trina.
^tori- she's not sick is she? 😡
^ beck- no she's not 🙂
^tori- DO NOT TELL JADE!😤
^beck- she got suckered into going lol
^ Tori- she's not happy about it but I am
^beck- I'm sure but hey we never get alone time!
^tori- you get way more alone time then we do trust me!
^beck- ya but your sister is a very needy person 😉
^tori- oh god I need not need that image!!!!!😱
I didn't get to see what he  texted back because Jade took my phone and then gave me a glare.
"Wasn't like I knew,"I whisper,"and it's time you get to spend with me,"
"Ya,"she says with a pout. I lay my head on her shoulder ignoring the look from my father, I cant help but smile as she runs a hand  idly through my hair, God I love this girl.