Summer time water fun

A little one shot for the summer it's not very long but enjoy :-)

Jade So it was summer school starts soon and I'm going to pick my girlfriend up

Jade
So it was summer school starts soon and I'm going to pick my girlfriend up. We haven't been dating for long but I already know she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I pull up in front of her house and she's already outside waiting with a little yellow dress on. She runs to the car and climbs in kissing me on the cheek before I pull away.
"Hey grumpy gills,"she says with a laugh. I frown and glance at her.
"I hate when you call me that," I growl but secretly I don't mind.
"Oh hush you like it,"she says changing the radio station.
" oooo Bryan Adams!" She says turning the music up. The tops down so she had to turn it all the way up to hear it over the wind but it just made me smile as she screamed at the top of her lungs.
We make it to the beach and I'm thrilled to see no one at the spot I want to go to. We are completely alone as we spread out our towels and I set up the large umbrella.
I lay down in the shade and watch tori stand and watch the water for a second before flopping down beside me. She rolls so she's facing me with her head resting on her hand and she's grinning.
I cock an eyebrow and she leans in to kiss my nose. I smirk and kiss her deeply before she pulls me to my feet.
"Come on grumpy gills I wanna go in the water!" She  says as I'm pulled along. I could easily stop her but this is what we are here for. Once at the waters edge she stops and watches the waves before running and diving in. She comes up and flips her wet hair before fixing me with a gaze that says get your ass in this water. I slowly walked out until the water is to my waist and I'm standing beside her. I wrap my arms around her and drag her down with me as I fall. We are both laughing as we go under and let the waves push us back into the beach.

Tori
The beach is amazing and I'm so happy to be here with Jade. I never thought I'd be saying but here I am with jade west at the beach enjoying the hell out of it. After I come up for air still laughing I'm laying on the wet sand the water washing up around me still holding hands with Jade. I look over and she looks beautiful in the sand all wet laughing. Her smile is amazing and I'm so lucky to get to see that smile and I cherish it every time it spreads across her lips. We finally pull ourselves back into the water to rinse the sand off and end up in a splash battle. We look like children but nothing matters except us and this moment. Once we decide we are finished with the water we dry and she walks off to get some sodas. I pull in my dress and set out let the sand run over my feet as I push them under it.
She sits down beside me on the towel and hands me a cherry cola before pulling me close. It's almost dusk and we chose the perfect spot to watch the sunset together.  I pull her in for one last kiss just as the sun touches the water and it's the perfect end to the perfect day.