Later in Life

Newest pictures I could find of each person so this is what the look like now in the story
Max   Mason  Andre  Beck  Tori
Tyler  Robbie   Cat     Trina   Jade

Tori
"" that's why I hate you okay...We've grown apart and I can't even stand to look at you anymore let alone touch you! Your pissed because I won't have sex with you anymore but yet you don't want to ask why that is? You've turned cold...like a whole different person and I just can not stand it anymore...I'm taking the kids and going to my parents! Feel free to call when you want to see them..that is if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to care,"I slam the front door with the last word and lean back against it waiting, wondering if I'll feel someone from the other side try to come through it. After a moment I look up and see the kids looking at me from the car.
"Mom," Anna says rubbing her small fist on her tear stained face. It's then that I know no one is coming out of that door. I clear my throats and climb into the car starting it before looking to Micheal.
He's not shed a tear he's just sitting in the back with an arm around his little sister. I catch his eyes in the mirror and he nods. He understands that we can't stay and it's then I slowly put he car in gear.

Jade
Tears fill my eyes as Tori walks from the house. I can feel the frustration in her voice and it kills me not to run to her but I can't.
"Ms. West?"someone finally says and I look down from my chair and quickly snap back to reality.
"Right ummm cut that was perfect! Good job Tor! Great Job Kids...Abby I really felt the sadness there that Anna was supposed to be feeling. Kyle the look in your eyes you nailed it!
"Thanks Jade,"Kyle says as he climbs out of the car. Abby follows after her brother and heads to get a juice i look over at Trina with a smile as she helps them giving them both a big hug. She's an amazing handler i was nervous when Tori tried to get me to hire her but she's come to love those two as if they were her own it's going to suck when the movie wraps up and they hear back to their normal lives with out any of us.
I climb down and ignore my assistant  who's going on and on about the scene as I get to Tori who's still sitting in the car leaned over the wheel. I reach in and out a hand on her shoulder softly.
"Hey babe what's wrong?"I ask leaning my head in.
She looks up at me her dark eyes finally spilling over the tears she'd held in during the scene.

Tori
I look up at Jade and finally lose it. I'm crying and hardly notice when she opens the door and then pulls me into a hug. I let her hold me a moment before I can finally form words again.
"Jade when you wrote this scene...you didn't...it's not...it doesn't have anything to do with how you feel about me does it?"I finally get out.
I wait and at first she frowns then she looks mad and finally she just starts laughing.
I smack her arm playfully and get her to stop.
"Ouch...Tori,"she says rubbing at her arm.
"It's not funny West,"i say hugging her tightly.
"Tori it's so funny I don't even want to answer you,"she says kissing the top of my head.
"Jade we have been together since 11th grade we are now 21 it's been like 5 years! How am I suppose to know that you still love me!"I say softly.

Jade
I almost want to smack Tori but I've never laid a hit her...well I haven't ever hit her out of anger I've only hit her when she's asked. I shake my head trying not to think about how hot Tori is when I smack her tight ass.
"Anyway Tori I love you I've always loved you and I always will love you now calm down....the next scene is the car accident and you've got to have your game face on babe,"I say kissing her roughly. I jerk back when I feel a pain in my lip and put a finger on the sore spot pulling it away to find blood. I look down at her and cock and eyebrow up.
"Your so going to get it later," I mumble licking my lip. Tori just grins as I walk away and I'm still muttering about her when I climb into my chair.

Tori
I actually didn't mean to make Jade bleed I only meant to bit her softly but a bug landed on my arm and it scared me which caused me to bit down harder. Oh well we could be pretty rough at times so I wasn't all that worried about it. We get ready for the next scene which is going to be extremely hard but I know I can handle it. This is Jades first movie and the whole gang offered to help so she could save on money. It's turning out nicely and it's fun having everyone together again on a project.
Max works as a therapist at a nonprofit that helps teens in the foster system if they are being victimized by their guardians. She's got a few more years of school left but the office she works for allows her to help out and have offered her full time once she's got her degree finished.
Tyler still works at the auto garage and is finishing her last year of Technical Engineering she's gotten an offer to work for the state fixing computer issues but hasn't said if she's going to take it or not.
Mason dropped out of college and works as a model for buckle. He has to travel a lot for work but he loves it and Robbie is always with him since he decided to follow a career in photography and somehow weaseled his way into working at the agency that Mason modeled for.
Andre is actually in my band and we just finished up a small tour.
Cat decided to become a teacher and is currently doing her training at Hollywood arts and has a job lined up next year once she's finished up her degree.
Beck and Trina actually broke up when Trina went off to college but have recently gotten back together.
He's been in a few big time movies and just turned down a role so that he could help Jade with this project.
Trina flunked out of school and now writes for a fashion magazine which is pretty cool because sometimes she gets to go to amazing party's and take me with her.
We all ended up living in the same apartment building which is a lot of fun when we are all home.
I smile as Beck comes out of the house and straightens the tie he's wearing as we set up for the next scene.

Jade
I must have changed cloths like 15 times already which is going to cause us to be late but I can't help it I'm so nervous. The gangs all hanging out tonight for the first time in months and I'm just not sure what to wear. Tori was already dressed and went ahead with Robbie to the restaurant after giving me a strange look. If she only knew what I had planed. I reach down and feel the small box sticking out of my dress pocket, because ya I was at least smart enough to pick a dress I could hide the ring in, i feel less nervous. I love Tori and tonight I'm going to prove that I want her forever.

Tori
I'm nervous as hell and I can't stop moving around as Robbie drives to the restaurant.
"Damn it tor sit still would ya,"be finally says with a smile,"everything is going to be fine we made sure of it...everything is perfect down to the last detail....Max got the flowers set up, Andre has the music ready and Trina set up the video camera to catch it all. Your going to do fine...all you have to say is Jade will you marry me...I'm sure you'll nail it,"
I nod nervously but feel a smile creep up tonight's the night I'm going to ask Jade to be mine forever.

Jade
I talked to Beck and he made sure the camera was set up because tori always said she wanted this filmed so she could watch it over and over again. I made sure that Cat got the balloons set up because why not go big I was only going to get to do this once and Tyler just pulled in to pick me up. We'd actually gotten pretty close over the years and now I trusted her just as much as the rest of my friends.
"Ready?"she asked with a smirk.
"As I'll ever be," I answered as I climbed into the car:

Tori
Dinner was going amazing we were all having a great time and before I knew it the music started and I stood up. I was shocked to see Jade stand as well but it worked out better that way.
It was funny at the same time we both reached for each other's hand.

Jade
Tori stood up almost on que when I did. I heard a song playing and smiled it was pretty perfect.
We both grabbed each other's hands at the same time and I swear as if it was planned we both held up a ring.
"Tori will you marry me?"I asked but the worlds slipped out with out me paying much attention to my own voice because she was speaking as well.

Tori
I held the ring up and smiled but my eyes left her face when I noticed something in her hand.
"Jade will you marry me?" I said at the same time she did.

Third person
Jades eyes grew large as she realized what Tori had just said and then she begin to laugh.
Tori pulled Jade in tightly and grinned before turning to her friends who were all exchanging looks of confusion. Somehow they'd broken off into two groups and helped each of the girls plan this amazing proposal.
Just as the others started to laugh balloons start to fall around both girls and they each grin.
"Well is that a yes from both of you?"someone yells out from the back.
"Yes,"they both say together.