Chapter 23- It cant get worse then this can it?

Language and content warning!
Okay this is gonna get pretty bad here so read with caution please! I do not agree with anything that one of the characters says in this chapter. I'm sure you'll figure out who it is in talking about. 

Max
I get home after school and head straight to my room. I never stick around in any part of the house for long, that's just a bad idea. I hear Martha my foster mom who I call granny, walking around in the kitchen she is probably trying to make dinner. I feel bad knowing I could help but going out there is a risk, so I just flop down on my bed and start on my homework.
I hear a knock on the front door and my foster brother goes to answer it, I open my door a crack and see its a police officer, I freeze unsure what's going on.
The man spots me and I duck my head.
"Hey there can you come out please,"he says and I walk out trying not to shake.
"Hi I'm just here on check up on you guys,"he says with a smile.
"we are fine,"Mason says flashing an award winning smile,"this is the best foster home I've ever been in,"
I nod and finally paste  a smile into my face. Martha comes in from the kitchen with a big smile.
"Hello there officer,"she says then she frowns,"I hope one of the kids hasn't done something to get into trouble,they are both such good kids, but sometimes Mason here takes his pranks a little to far and Max is always sneaking out to see that girl friend of hers and she looks like trouble with those tattoos,"
She looks at each of us in turn and we shake our heads.
"No ma'am it's nothing like that just a CPS check we like to know the kids have everything they need,"he says stepping inside when Mason moves and motions for him to.
"Do you mind if the children show me around and tell me a little about the home ma'am,"the officer asks.
"Not at all sir please go ahead the kids will show you everything and make sure to be polite,"she says the last part to Mason and I. We nod and he follows us to the hallway. We show him the bathroom, kitchen and he had seen the living room.
"Well Mason let me see your room we can chat in there for a moment,"he says following him. After 15 minutes he knocks on my door and I look up from my homework.
"Sure,"I say sitting up.
"I'll leave the door open if that makes you feel better,"he asks and I shake my head.
"Doesn't matter to me,"I say with a forced smile.
"Well how do you like it here?"he asks
"It's nice Martha is great and Mason and I get along really well," I say looks at him. He writes something down.
"Now we see that Martha has a son he's about 24 does he ever come around?"he asks. I swallow before answering.
"He comes round for dinner sometimes but that's about it and it's not often,"I say and he writes some more.
"Max is anyone hurting you? You can tell me and I will get you help,"he says and I have to work hard to keep a shocked look off my face. I force a laugh and he smiles.
"No, no one is hurting me. Martha is awesome and Mason is like a really good foster brother he's a grade ahead of me so he helps me with homework all the time it's nice,"
"Okay I'm gonna be straight with you Max. Someone saw some marks on you and called us,"he says softly. My face turns bright red and I look down.
"Can you tell me about the marks please max,"he says in a gently voice,"if you'd rather I can get my partner in here she will talk to you instead,"
"No, there's no need to bring someone else I'm just embarrass," I say still blushing,"like Martha said I have a girlfriend...I'm 16 almost 17....I'll let you connect the dots sir,"I say putting a hand over my face. When I look up again he's blushing and I can't help but laugh.
"I'm sorry you got called for nothing, I can umm call my girlfriend if you want but she has marks the same as me....we are both aware of them,"I say and he stands.
"No need honey I have a teenager I understand,"he says still red faced,"if anything ever does happen call me okay,"
He hands me a card and I nod.
"I will sir," I say walking him to the door,"have a good day and I'm sorry you had to come for no reason,"  
"That's fine better safe then sorry,"he says before getting into his car and driving off. As soon as he's around the block I see Martha's son, Chester, coming. Before I can get to my room though he's got ahold of the back of my shirt and I'm flung back into his arms.
"Chester let me go please,"I cry out shaking.
"Why was there a cop here?"he screams pinning me against the wall.
"Someone someone called them but me and Mason told him everything was okay,"I say as he pins my arms above my head with one of his large hands before he moves the free hand To my throat.
"He better have or your in for a world of hurt girl,"he says leaning in close to my face. I can smell the liquor on his breath and I try to move my face away but he lets go of my throat and holds my face still.
"Where's my mother?"he asks
"She's in the living room,"I say trying to move my arms free,"Chester your hurting me,"
He lets go and I fall in a heap on the floor. I don't movie until he's in the other room, once he's gone I rush to Mason's room and we shut and lock the door.
"Did you say anything?"he asks me and I shake my head,"me either....I mean we have a sweet deal most the time until he comes over,"
I nod and sit on his bed pulling my knees up to my chest.
"I wish he'd get hit by a car,"I say softly say as I lay my head on my knees. Mason comes over and puts an arm around me.
"I'll be 18 soon and when I am ill get a place and you can come with me okay,"he says kissing my head lightly,"hell even Tyler can move in ya,we just gotta ride this out until then...if we tell someone we will get separated ,"I smile and look up at him before I frown.
"Shit,I left my phone on the table when we were showing that cop around,"I say ,"Tyler was texting me and is probably freaking out,"
"I'll go get it okay,"he says pulling away and standing,"lock the door and I'll knock twice then once so you know it's me,"
I follow him to the door and do as he says a few minutes pass and he doesn't come back. I'm starting to feel nervous when I hear a loud crash. After a moment of debate I run to the kitchen to see Chester punching Mason in the face.
"STOP IT,"I scream throwing myself at him and knocking him away. He laughs and puts me down on the ground hard knocking the wind out of me. 
"What do you want!"he yells at me with a twisted smile,"did you want your phone to call back your little dyke friend?"
I gasp as I suck in air to my impatient lungs.
"I asked you a question,"he yells out smacking me hard across the face. Mason is laying so close to me but he's not moving and it makes me nervous.
"I...I don't have a girlfriend,"I get out after a moment,
"bullshit I see you with those two lesbians all the time and you run off with that butch girl!"he yells in my face, covering me in spit.
"You know what we are going to do,"he says grabbing my phone and pulling me up to sit against the wall.
"We are going to call her and your going to break up with her,"
"I no...i told you I don't have a girlfriend,"I say shaking.
"Well, then I guess it won't be hard for you to tell the little bitch to hit the road,"he says laughing.
"Your going to make it convincing and if she doesn't believe you I'm going to call your social worker and tell her i caught you stealing from my mother, then how will you go to your special arts school,"he spits out looking through my phone.
"Your text messages show your girlfriend is Tyler is that right?"he says hitting the call button.
"Hey Max,"I hear Tyler say as Chester hits speaker phone," I was worried about you,"
"Hey Tyler. Sorry I didn't text I thought calling you would be better,"I say the words and it hurts, but then maybe it's better to just break it off so she won't get hurt too. I should have done this a while ago to keep her from the pain.
"Max your acting strange what's up,"she says and I can feel the pain in her voice.
"Tyler I think we should break up, we just live in two different worlds now and it's easier for me to focus on what I want with out you around,"I say and I choke on a sob.
"Max your being insane, this makes no sense,"she says and I can hear her crying,"max I love you,"
"Well Tyler I just don't feel that way about you anymore,"I say taking a deep breath.
"Max somethings wrong I'm coming over I'll be there in an hour,"she says softly.
"No!"I scream with out meaning to,"Tyler I don't want to see you anymore it's over now deal with it okay"
"But max,"she says in a shaking breath.
"But nothing it's done Tyler,"I say and Chester hangs up the phone. I'm sobbing uncontrollably now and he's talking to me but I'm not listening all I can think of is Tyler crying she hasn't cried like this since her father beat her when she said she was moving out to be with me and it hurts knowing I caused it.My head being slammed off the wall brings me back to the reality I am and I look up at Chester in a haze.
"Now that your not a little lesbo bitch anymore Maxxy maybe I can show you what it's like to be with a man,"he sneers,"we have time until my mother is home from bingo,"
"No Chester no,"I say as he pulls at my shirt. Another hit to the face leaves me seeing stars and he pulls my jeans off me. I kick out and swing my arms I'm fighting as hard as I can but it's no use he's so much bigger then me.
"Max! Hold still knock this shit off and it won't hurt you might actually enjoy it!"he yells shaking me so hard I feel like my head is going to come off.
The next think I know though he's let go of me and and is laying on the floor with Mason on top of him.
"You son of a bitch,"Chester yells landing a blow on Mason.
"Run Max!"Mason screams as he tries to land another punch to Chester's face. I jump up tripping over my jeans but I manage to get to the other side of the room before I turn back and see Mason being kicked. I can't leave him so I grab a chair and hit Chester as hard as I can with it knocking him down. Mason jumps up grabbing my arm and pulling to his room. He slams the door and we push his dresser against it before Chester gets to it an starts banging on it.
"Let me in!"he screams but I put my hands on my ears to drown him out and Mason turns his stereo up so we don't have to listen to the words he's throwing at us. I don't know when but I finally fall asleep in Mason's arms and when I wake up the sunlight is seeping through the window. I shake Mason and he sets up looking around slowly.
"Morning,"he says with a groan as he stretches.
"Morning sunshine,"I say sitting up with a moan,"I'm starving,"
"Me too,"he says pulling a shirt on,"I'll head out the window and see if he's gone if he is ill come get you if not I'll run out and get us something and come back through the window,"
"Sounds good I'll just wait here I don't think I can make it down the drain pipe I'm to sore and stiff,"I say as he slips his shoes on.
"No worries babe I got this,"he says with a grin,"years of practice from sneaking out when momma had her drunken boyfriends over. I'll be back in a bit don't leave this room!"
I nod and wave has he ducks out the window. I look at the time and see I've already missed most of school and sigh.
I hear the front door and assume it's Chester and smile as I move the dresser before peeking out. I text Mason that he's gone and head to the bathroom I try to clean up but I'm so sore I don't feel like it so I leave it and open the door. When I see whose on the other side I scream and try to slam it but it's no use Chester pushes the door open hitting me with it as he does. He grabs my arm and pulls me out before throwing me into the room he uses. I scream for Martha begging her to help me but the woman doesn't answer and Chester just laughs.
"She went out to get groceries, I gave her money and sent her out when I saw Mason leave,"he says and I mental small myself for by staying put.
I'm standing now and look at him with all the hate I can muster.
"Let me go Chester and we can forget this happened."I say trying to sound tough. He laughs and moves toward me but I kick him in the most sensitive place I can and he doubles over, I try to run past him but he grabs my arm and pulls me down onto his bed. It smells of booze and sweat just like him.
"Your little friend isn't here to help you know," he says
"I know you want this little girl you've wanted it since you came here, I see it in your eyes,"he says undoing his zipper with one hand while he pins me with the other. I'm laying on my stomach and my face is pushed into his bed I feel the tears start but I fight them off I won't give him the satisfaction.
"There be a good girl and this won't hurt nearly as bad." He says pulling the shorts down I have on. He rubs a dirty hand on my ass and I kick out blindly smiling when I feel him jerk back, I'd hit him somewhere but as soon as I'm punched in the ribs three hard times I regret striking out. He pulls my underwear down and the next thing I know he's flipped me over so I'm looking up at him.
"I promise this will be better then whatever you do with that little dyke,"he stays. I dig my nails into his arms and try and claw at him but he puts a hand around my throat and squeezes. All I can about as he's getting ready to push into me is that I've never actually had anything inside me. Tyler's figures yes but nothing this big, I brace myself and scream out as he forces in. I fight like a wild animal the whole time while fighting back the tears. When he's finished he pulls my cloths back up over me and throws me onto the floor in Mason's room,pulling the door shut.
I grab my phone off the bed and text the first person that comes up, it's Jade. She says she will come get me, I hear the door close and this time I know he's really left. I let myself cry before picking myself up and going to my room. I pull jeans on and a hoody as I start stuffing random things in a bag. I slip out the front door and hide by the garbage can when Chester comes around the corner he doesn't see me and heads into the house, Mason comes home and sees me and gets nervous but heads I into the house when Martha gets home. He knows I need to leave so he tries to keep them busy. When Jade pulls up I wonder if I made a mistake but when I see chester's face in the window I get in the car. Mason comes out and I can tell hers scared but he decides to let me go I don't look back as we drive off I'm to scared of what I will see.