Chapter 13: Confused

Tori
As soon as I walk into my house my sister comes thundering down the steps.
"Tori!"she screams in the normal Trina way. I drop my bag by the door and look at her before yelling Trina.
"You don't have to yell,"she pouts, she's grown up a lot in the last year but she's still Trina.
"What do you want?"I asked flopping onto the couch.
"Mom and dad are going away this weekend and are trying to say we can't stay home alone,"she says throwing her body on top of mine. I push her onto the floor and roll over to look at her.
"We have got to get them to leave us alone,"I whisper,"I want to go to jades,"
"And I want beck over," she says with a grin.
"Mom dad!"Trina screams and after a moment they both come down.
"What..oh hi Tori,"mom says giving me a quick hug.
"Trina says you guys are worried about us being home alone this weekend,"I say putting in an award winning Tori smile.
"Oh we aren't worried about you baby,"mom says and dad nods.
"Oh I see,"I say with a laugh.
"We worry about Trina."Dad says,"you know how she is,"
"Ya but ill be here,"I say with a smile. I'm not lying I could stay here and hang out with Jade instead of going to her house.
"Your willing to stay home all weekend with just Trina?"my dad asks and I understand his meaning and frown.
"Well can I at least have everyone over to watch a movie on Saturday?"I ask if that's the case I can easily say everyone crashed here and having Jade over wouldn't be an issue.
"Yes that's fine but everyone has to stay in the living room Tori and I'm trusting you!"my dad says putting a hand on my shoulder. It's really annoying he acts like this it's not as if Jade fan knock me up but then I think about Trina, I think he's so hard on me so he can tell Trina no.
"I know dad it'll be fine,"I say with a grin. Trina makes a lot cough noise and we turn to her.
"Umm hello I'm the oldest here,"she says annoyed.
"Yes but the last time we left you in charge we had to redo the whole kitchen because you and your friends blew it up!"my mom says as she sits on the couch, dad sits with her and looks at Trina and I so we quickly plop on the other couch. I guess it's going to be a vega movie night. My phone goes off in my pocket but one look from my dad and I turn it off.
The next thing I know mom is telling about be and Trina. I slowly open my eyes and find myself laying on. The couch with Trina curled up around me, we must have fallen asleep during the movie and our parents didn't care enough to send us to bed.
I glare at my mom as I shift Trina off so I can get up.
"Hurry up or you won't have time for a shower,"my mom says before walking into the kitchen.
I head upstairs and take the quickest shower of my life before throwing cloths on and raveling back downstairs. I'm annoyed that as a senior Trina basically comes and goes as she pleases, I can tell mom tried to wake her but she must have given up and headed to work. Dads eating a bowl of cereal and after looking at the clock I figure I have time for one to. We eat in silence until he's done and looks over at me.
"Unless your walking hurry up,"he says with a smile. I throw my bowl in the sink and follow him out. I frown as he climbs into his squad car,as a child I love riding in it but as a teen I hate it. He pulls up to the school and as I'm getting out he puts a hand in my arm to stop me. I look back and see a worried look on his face.
"Dad what's wrong?"I ask sitting back
"Nothing I just hate that you are almost grown,"he says sadly. I smile and kiss his cheek before climbing out.
"No matter how grown i am ill always love my daddy," I say waving and heading into the building.
I meet up with Robbie and Cat at the lockers and start telling them of my plans to all hang out Saturday at my place. They are both excited and when Andre and Beck join the group I decide to check my phone wondering why Jade hasn't messaged me all morning. A sense of dread feels me when I see my phones shut off, I can't believe I forgot to turn it back on. After it reboots I see ten missed calls 9 of which are from Jade and 32 new texts which once again the majority are jades. I listen to her message and grow pale but before I can call her back she walks in looking as normal as ever. I can't help but run to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Jade I'm so sorry my parents and a movie I fell asleep....are you okay?"I say but she doesn't say anything she just hugs me back. Once I've finished apologizing a million times she kisses me softly and gives a very small smile.
"It's okay babe it happens and I'm fine now that I'm with you,"she says taking my hand and leading me to class. As we walk she explains everything that happened with her mother and father and the worry has filled my stomach again. I decide to go to her house after school so I can help her clean her room back up.
She seems less nervous as we get to her house and see that her parents aren't home. I take her hand in mine as we head to her room but what i see leaves me confused and speak less.
"Jade your door is fine and so is your stereo,"
Everything is just as it was the day before when I'd been over there was no destruction or harm done in anyway. I look over to her and she looks just as confused as I am.