Chapter 30-the end

4 months later
Tori
I sit out in the waiting room with Tyler, who's fallen asleep with her head resting on my arm. I smile as she lets out a little snore, poor thing hasn't been sleeping since Max wakes up screaming every night.
Instead of moving into the apartment like they'd planned Max's foster parents had asked Tyler to come stay with them to help Max at night. Max has been doing great with therapy though but at night she still has the nightmares.
I've been dealing with jade and helping her to work brought her issues and she's been doing great.
Tyler jerks up off my arm as the door at the end of the hall opens and Max steps out. She looks like she's been crying again and Tyler runs to her pulling her tightly against her. They stand there until max calms down and then Jade emerges from the room right in front of me. I don't get to hug her because she hates when I make a fuss when she comes out.
We all head out to the car and end up at jades house. Between jades house and Max's new house I'm hardly ever home, my parents have cut me a lot of slack lately. I plop down onto jades bed and kick my sneakers onto the floor.

Jade
I watch as Tori lays down on the bed and I can't help but curl up around her. I'm worn out and having her in my arms makes me feel a lot better.
"So what are the plans,"I ask with a yawn.
"Dunno,"tori says with a yawn of her own,"but those two aren't moving,"
I look over to max and Tyler who are curled up on my love seat and let out a small laugh.
"They haven't been sleeping much,"tori says,"Max's nightmares are still pretty bad,"
I nod and kiss the back of her head, I've had a few but nothing like what max has.
"She's getting better though, slowly, but bit by bit she'll get there,"I say softly. I don't want to wake them when they're sleeping so peacefully. Before long I feel Tori's breathing go steady and I take one more glance at the people in the room before I fall asleep too.

Max
I wake up with a jolt and almost scream when i feel arms around me but a quick glance lets me know it's Tyler. I carefully pull myself away from her and tiptoe into the bathroom. Once I'm finished and walk back out I curl back into Tyler and wait for everyone else to get up. I'd never wake them especially Tyler because I know she isn't getting enough sleep.
Things are getting better for me. I have Tyler staying with me and I have a really great foster home. I still miss my blood family but with the therapy I'm slowing learning to deal with it, just like I'm learning to deal with what happened to me. Chester is locked away and I know he can't hurt me or anyone else but I still get nervous and sometimes I can't get the memories out of my head. Everyone says it will get easier and I believe them because day by day I feel myself growing stronger. The best thing is knowing I don't have to do it on my, knowing I have friends who will help me.
I snuggle down into Tyler's arms a little more, it makes me feel safe.
I see Jade stir and then tori yawn as they wake up, I can tell they are both trying not to wake Tyler up.

Tori
I glance at max and smile before I feel Jade climb over me and head to the bathroom. I sit up and head downstairs to order pizza. Everyone is coming over to hang out tonight so food is a must.
I go into the living room and start moving furniture around as quietly as I can but before I even get the couch turned Tyler and max show up to help. By the time Jade comes down we've got the living room perfect and the doorbell rings.
I pay for the pizza and set it in the kitchen along with all the drinks before I get back to the living room the door opens and everyone starts piling in.
Trina and beck take one love seat and Robbie and mason take the other. Cat and Andrea flop down on one end of the sofa with max and Tyler. This leaves me and Jade to cuddle in the chair which is fine by me. The closer I am with  Jade the happier I am.

Jade
Everyone's settled and eating except me. I'm not hungry, I'm content to watch my friends...no, my family enjoy their food.
When I look around the room I get this strange feeling it's not as strong as what I have for tori but it seems to be pretty close. This is what it's like to be surrounded by love. I almost laugh out loud when I think about it, tori is turning me soft, but that's okay, I'll let my guard down for her. I pull her back against me and smile as Andrea starts the movie.
"I love you,"I whisper