Truth Or Dare

"Truth!" Valentine Sweet said. She kicked the mattress above, making Rarity thump it back.
"Nothing about boys!" She said, kicking again. Rarity rolled her eyes.
"Fine!" Rarity sighed, "But I'll just make things harder!"
Applejack leaned over and hopped onto Rarity's bunk. She whispered in her ear and went back.
"Aha! Good one, AJ! Ok, have you wet the bed this year?"
Valentine squirmed. Eventually she nodded.
"It's ok, Val. I've wet my bed before too. Don't worry." Lavender Shade said. Rarity rolled her eyes.
"Shut up, Lav! You're lame anyways so of course you have, we all know that!" Rarity sneered. Lavender chewed her teddy's ear and sighed.
"Oh darling, I'm sorry. Just bored of this!" Rarity sighed, her night dress spread out around her.
"So what should we do then?" AJ asked, tapping her chin. Rarity shrugged.
"Sleep?" Lavender suggested. The rest groaned.
"I have an idea!" Valentine Sweet said. Rarity, Applejack and Lavender Shade glanced at her.
"Let's go to the party cabin!" She cried.
"But it's full of party animals!" Rarity exclaimed. Lavender said nothing, she'd already fallen asleep.
"Sounds like a plan." AJ said, climbing down her bunk's ladder. Rarity reluctantly followed, and the three slipped out into the night air.