Arguements

Rarity stared down at AJ's arm, wrapped tightly around her. AJ looked really embarrassed. She pulled it away.
"We should be gettin' back." She said. Rarity nodded. She felt her cheeks going a little pink. AJ's face was deep red. They swam back to the showers. Once Applejack was clean, she went to the mirror and stared at the reflection. Mot some reason, she felt strange around Rarity. She shook it off.
"Well, well, well." Coco said, coming into the bathroom. She put her hand on her hip.
"Look at the loser!" She laughed, her bob bouncing. From inside the shower cubicle, Rarity could hear a girl who wasn't from their team making fun of AJ! She wasn't even allowed in this shower house, it was for Foxes only! Rarity grabbed her towel and wrapped it round her hastily, before stepping out the cubicle. AJ looked upset and a small girl was taunting her.
"Knew you wouldn't be cut out for this from the minute I saw you!" She sneered at AJ. Rarity grew furious. For some reason she couldn't stand anyone making fun of AJ. She grew seriously vex.
"Shut up, you b*tch!" Rarity yelled, stepping right out of the cubicle and running to AJ's defence. For a moment the girl looked small (well she was small but small on the inside too) but then she just laughed at Rarity.
"Ooh, looks like the baddie has become a goodie, huh, Applejack!" She said. Rarity looked stricken.
"What?" She said. Applejack looked away. The girl laughed.
"Obviously you wouldn't have heard! You see, AJ was telling me how rude you are and totally horrid you are!" She said. Applejack glared at her.
"No! This was when-"
"Shut up, AJ!" Rarity hissed, in tears. Applejack looked mortified.
"I thought we were friends. Clearly I was mistaken!" Rarity said, running out of the hut. AJ called after her but she didn't return.
"I said that when we weren't friends! How could you!? I thought we were friends! But your just a nasty piece of work!" Applejack yelled, fleeing aswell.