Obstacle Course

Val assigned the girls.
"Rarity, balancing. AJ, running. Lav, catching. Me, hoops. We're against the party cabin. Let's do this!" She said. Applejack sped along the dirt, fists clenched. Another girl sped along just behind her, but Applejack wasn't gonna let down her team. She got to the end first and gave Rarity a high five. Rarity then strapped on her harness, checked it, and climbed to the top of the wooden ladder. Another girl had just gotten her high five and was climbing rapidly behind. Rarity took a deep breath and started to walk across a high beam. The girl stepped on her own one next to Rarity's. Rarity quickened her pace, light on her feet and made it to the end first. She picked up a red ball waiting on the other side and hauled it at Lavender, who caught it with ease and lobbed it at the hoop Val was holding up. After it went through, Valentine picked up her hula hoop and started using it. She had to spin it ten times. If it dropped, she'd have to start over. Time was going, and Pinkie's party team were way behind! She spun until she was finished.
"Valentine Sweet, Rarity, Applejack and Lavender Shade win!" Miss Runnymede yelled. The party team shook hands and headed for the lake. Val and Lav headed for the cabin and Rarity and Applejack stayed put. They looked at each other.
"Wanna... take a dip?" Applejack asked. Rarity looked a little uncertain but then she nodded.
"Let's wait for the party people to leave though. They splash too much!"