Unpopular

Rarity dashed into her cabin and buried her head in her pillow. AJ was making her go cray cray! But why!? AJ was nothing special. She got dressed into a pair of tights, shorts, a sequinned black top and clipped her hair over one shoulder. She put on some small star earrings. Then she slipped on her stupid trainers and went to the cafe. Immediately a crowd was formed around her. They all went crazy over her adorable outfit, especially her shorts.
"I made them myself." Rarity smiled giving them a twirl. Applejack then ran in, wearing jeans and a red T shirt.
"Rarity! I'm so sorry! Please be my friend again!" She pleaded. The crowd giggled.
"You're friends with that poor country girl? What a joke! Ew! Knew she looked a little... dirty!" They muttered among themselves. The words stung Rarity. Applejack looked alarmed and hurt.
"Now, I may be some dirty old farm girl. But Rarity isn't! So y'all shut up!" AJ yelled. Rarity looked up at her. Applejack smiled down at Rarity back. The girls laughed at them mockingly, but Rarity took AJ's hand.
"Thanks.." She whispered. Applejack smiled.
"What are friends for? If I'm still your friend. Which I completely understand if I'm not yo-"
Rarity gave her a big hug. Then they went to collect their meals.