Bonus 1: Switch up p.o.v

Basically this is me missing this book and continue things with it, a lot of these bonus chapters are going back to past to further explain things and add some background. For example, maybe Crystal and Amber's life before their move, or even the many, many gaps left out between the last chapter and the epilogue. Anyways, enjoy.

*Amber's P.O.V*

"Crystal!" I yell impatiently, leaning against the marble counter, before taking a small sip of my ice cold Vanilla Coke. Thankfully this tiny sip has enough moisture to hydrate me as I prepare to spend the day at the beach with my best friend and roommate. Crystal's footsteps echo throughout the empty apartment as she jogs over, almost falling over from the weight in her beach bag. What does she put in that thing?

Sensing my discomfort, she rushes over to the door and opens it for me. Following me down the stairs, with a groan, as I ramble nonsense about vines that Nash Grier should do. To be honest Nash Grier is my celebrity crush, of course if I had the chance to meet him I'd never date him; but that's only because he's a minor. Maybe I could I pretend to be 18 and get away with it, I mean according to my mom I have the face of a 16 year old.

Making our way out the doors of the complex, I grin, upon seeing Crystal's Prius. There's too many memories in that car to count, and let's be honest; there's going to be a hell of a lot more. Entering the passenger's door, I turn on my playlist and that's when our favorite song begins to play; Life of the Party By: Shawn Mendes. Who by the way is a very attractive man, that I adore. Not as much as Nash though.

Throughout the car ride we sing in our usual off key voice, attempting to harmonize but failing tragically. It's just like when we were younger and we apart of our church's children's choir, which by the way sounded horrible. Accept for this one kid who's mother was a professional opera singer, he always tried to outshine everybody. Which he did, he was a nice kid and everything but he needed to realize that everyone understood he was a far better singer than anyone in our choir. There was no need to rub it in anyone's face.

Finally we arrive at our destination, a low key beach with a cement boardwalk and a dirt covered parking lot. Without a care in the world, Crystal and I exit the car and make our way toward the boardwalk. Struggling to carry her bags, Crystal leads the way towards the sandy beach. As I about to warn her, she crashes into someone. Causing the both of them to collapse to the ground, but he quickly gets off the ground and offers her his hand. But it isn't just any hand, this hand belongs to the Cameron Dallas. As in Crystal's internet crush, but she plays it cool. Accepting his hand, as he pulls her to her feet. Contracting the muscles in his toned muscular arm.

About a million "sorrys" escape his mouth as he stares deeply into her eyes apologetically, not breaking their bond once. As much as I love that it appears that my best friend has some sort of chemistry with him I still feel as though I should give them privacy. Although I don't because as Cameron begins to say, "I'm really, really sorry." I spot another familiar male approaching the three of us.

"Is that Cameron Dallas?!" I say in a hushed yell, amazed by the sight before us.

The two of them breakout of their daze and a smile becomes apparent on Cameron's face. "So you guys are fans, huh?" He grins once more, showing his pearly white teeth.

"Yes, yes we are." Crystal stumbles on her words, and I chuckle at her nervousness. I've never seen her so speechless.

"Then can I hook you guys up with tickets for our new tour?" He asks, gently brushing his hand through his brown hair.

"You don't need to that-" I elbow her, there is no way I am l tying her give up such a huge opportunity.

"Thank you." I respond for her, trying to sound as calm and collected as humanly possible.

He takes out a pen and says. "I need your number for this, so I can get the tickets to you when they come in." Then he gives it to her and gives her his arm to write on.

Crystal glances at me expectantly as if to tell me to give my number to him, but all I do in response is elbow her and mumble. "He means you!"

She scowls at me before taking the pen from his firm hands signing her name and number onto his arm. "Crystal... What a beautiful name." He mumbles before tracing his fingers upon the spot of which she wrote on.

I squeal as I recognize that familiar face from earlier finally reach us. He grins before interrupting and speaking immediately. "What's going on?" He asks in a deep tone.

"We were just-just, "I stutter in response, as my heart flutters and my stomach flips. My hands begin to get shaky and I wonder if this is how Crystal felt just a few short moments previously.

"I was just saying hello to these two lovely ladies," Cameron replies, without an ounce of nervousness. Although Nash is his best friend so that would explain why he's not jumping out of his skin at the sight of him.

"I-I love you, Nash." The words just slip out of my mouth, and I don't even regret them.

"I love you too."