chapter 11:

**Nash's p.o.v.**

Crystal and Cam have been on their date for an hour, and I know I'm not his mom. But I'm getting worried, he would've at least texted me in between bathroom breaks to tell me how everything is, I am his wing man and all.

Then I get it, a call... It's not from Cam though, it's from the local hospital. "Hello?" I ask into the phone, they take a minute to breath and then reply. "Hello, is this Hamilton Grier speaking?" The lady on the other side says in a nervous voice, that stutters quite often. "Yes?" I ask unsurely, are they trying to make me pay some bill? I haven't been in the hospital in months.

"We have a situation regarding your friend Cameron Dallas, and his companion, Crystal Rhodes." I shake my head in dissapointment, what did they do now? Wait, this isn't the police calling! What if it's something important?

"And?" I ask expectantly, she has been silent for about a minute. "They got into a car accident, and are both now in comas." She says, in a distressed voice. "What!? It'll be right over!" I say hanging up my brand new iPhone, yes, brand new. I broke my old one last week.

**Crystal's p.o.v**
"You'll never be able to do it!" Sasha Oberke yells my way, as I'm getting ready to do my triple handspring. As a nine year old, this is basically impossible. But mostly because I've only been in gymnastics for about a good year, I'm reading to launch...

As I make  my way into a running start, I catch a glimpse of him... My third grade crush, Jason Kurtline. He's watching us, very intensely might I add. I guess that's what happens when you're showing off your tricks at recess.

The second flip comes naturally, like a gust of wind on cool fall day. Then as the third flip comes just as naturally, I feel a hard yank. Which causes me to fall on my back, which pangs in an unbareable pain. Leaving me moaning on the ground, "I knew you couldn't do it," she sneers, before walking away. It's her fault! She yanked me to the ground!

"Are you alright?"

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, or edited. So hear's the new chapter! Hope you enjoyed, that last part was just a childhood memory of Crystals.