chapter 5: Call me sometime

**Cam' s p.o.v.**

We arrived at the hotel, and I look down to check the messages on my new phone.

One new message...
Crystal <3: My little sister's now living w/ us, is it alright if she comes?

Cam: yea, u guys r coming 2 the entire tour right?

Crystal <3: yea, g2g just reached the hotel...

She's here! She's near, I start to feel nervous as I realize this beautiful woman will be traveling with us. And her best friend. And her little sister. But besides the point... I'm spending time with the most beautiful girl in the world, that is not my mom. Oops, should've not have mention that...

We're at the check in counter when they walk in, I see Hayes's eyes pop for a second when he sees Crystal' s little sister. Who for some odd reason is wearing a Santa hat in the middle of September, (2 months ago) over her flowing blonde hair. Her little blue eyes sparkle like Crystals'.

I grin as Crystal looks my way, "Cam!" She breaths out excitedly as she runs over and pulls me into a tight hug. "Hey, are you excited," I ask her, combing my fingers through my hair, like my fingers are rakes. "Yes! Who else is coming!" She asks, with pure excitement. "Well obviously me, Nash, and Hayes. Oh, and let's not forget the Jack's, Shawn, Taylor, Mohagany, and Aaron." (I didn't put Matt cuz he hinted he wouldn't be on the new tour, & then I just picked my favs 4 the tour)

**Hayes's p.o.v**

She walked in wearing a red santa hat over her blonde hair that escalated down her face. Her blue eyes popped bright, but not As bright as mine. She looks like an angel, I thought as I stood their by the check in.

She gasped for a second, and rushed towards me quickly. "You're Hayes Grier!" She exclaims, her voice cracks a bit in between words out of nervousness. Which I found adorable. "Yes, and what's your name?" I ask her, as she waits on every single word I say. "Jasmine," she stutters, and blushes quickly out of embarrassment. "I'm a huge fan!" She says again, after clearing her throat gently.

"And Hayes, here, seems to be a fan of you, too!" Nash says, as he stands next to me. I elbow him in the ribs, and hear a satisfying grunt of pain. "You-you are?" Jasmine asks, nervously obviously a little confused from the situation. "Well, if I'm going to be honest... yes." She smiles, and you can definitely tell she's happy. Want to know how? Her face seems to glow, wait... I just told her I liked her... and she's actually happy about. Thanks Nash.

"So... what do you want to do?" I ask her , as she watches me with anticipation. "Can we just talk?" I nod, and guide her to the leather couch on the otherside of the lobby. "So what is your favorite song?" She asks me, half grinning. "Sweater weather, by the neighborhood," I respond simply. Her grin grows, "No way! I love the neighborhood!" She squeals obviously excited, she looks irresistible as she does so, too.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask her, as she shifts on the couch to a more comfortable position. "Blue, and purple." She says easily, as she plays with her fingers. "You know my favorite colors are blue and red, so we have one of those in common," I boast, as she looks me directly in the eye. Taking my breath away.

"Favorite place?" I ask, she grins for a second. "Here, with you... in California." What she said was bold. It was so bold my stomach exploded with tiny little butterflies. Not literally but you know the feeling. "Mine, too..." I say softly as we both lean in closer... and closer... until...

"Hayes, let's go! We need to get the bags to the room!" Nash yells, as him and Cam load the luggage in the baggage cart. "One second!" I yell, be for grabbing a pen and writing the digits of my number on her right hand. I lean in and give her a peck on the cheek before whispering, "text me sometime," in her ear.

She grins gently as she looks down at her hand, her cheeks blush a light tint of pint as I stand up. She watches me as I put a suit case on the cart. Nash, and Cam guide me to the elevator as we pull the baggage cart inside of it. She waves softly before the heavy steal doors close before our eyes.

"Oh! Hayes has a crush!" Nash taunts, with a smirk.

Sorry! Not edited again! Comment, or even vote! :)