Chapter 15: My other half

**Cam's P.O.V.**

I can hear everything... I just can't wake up, it's really killing me too. Since almost every second is filled with sobs, do I really mean this much to them? I am just a person...

But today the room has been unusually quiet, like everyone has left. I hear a soft rustle of what sounds like sheets, and soft foot steps coming closer, and closer towards me.

"Cam, do me a favor..." Herr voice quivers, as she speaks. "Don't give up, I didn't... And I know you're in there, giving it your all to win the battle of waking up..." She let's out a soft sob, "but a little hope can get you out... And it just kills me to see this happen to you."

She grasp my hand softly, and strokes it comfortingly. All of a sudden I squeeze hers, and I gain all function of my body. I gently open my eyes and stare right into hers, her jaw drops in awe. "What's-what's today's date?" I ask her softly, my voice still weak.

She explodes in tears, I can't tell if they're happy or sad. Did I do this? Was it my question? What did I do wrong? I don't want her to cry! "It's January 10th, you've been in a coma for five months... I woke up a month ago." Oh! That explains so much! "Baby, you're never going to loose me." I whisper softly in her ear, "I know... It's just my hope was dying, I thought- I thought I was going to loose you." My heart screams, I know how hard that would be for her... I'd hate to loose her... My other half...

Tears run down my cheeks gently, it was just imagining it that upset me. Now's the time to tell her, it'll cheer her up or break me down, one of the two. "Babe, don't even think of that I would never leave the one I love behind..." Her eyes widen in surprise, and curiosity. "You're talking about me right?" She asks, before just barely glancing at me and then to the ground. "Ye-yeah, why?" Does she not love me back, or something? "We just never established what we were... It doesn't matter though, I love you too."

She's crying again, now. She has me in her grasps, and hugs me closely. "I-I can't live without you!" She sobs, "I can't live without you either, Butterfly!" I sob back, I'm so glad I woke up. I would have never had such a beautiful moment, if not. "Can you do me the honor and be my girlfriend, Cutie?" I ask with every emotion in every word, she looks into my eyes and a cute little smile appears on her awestruck face. She leans in and edges closer and closer, "Here's your answer." She whispers gently, before crashing her lips into mine and kissing me passionately. "Yes." She quietly whispers in between kisses.